New info on the Jackson family debacle is coming in fast and furious. Yesterday we sorted through the details of everything we know so far. Today TMZ reports that TJ Jackson was granted temporary guardianship of Michael’s kids, thus suspending Katherine’s guardianship of Blanket, Prince Michael and Paris. Meanwhile, Randy Jackson announced on Good Morning America that Katherine was returning to L.A. after a little R&R in Arizona with her daughter Rebbie. Her return didn’t keep the judge from ruling on the case. Read more…
It’s near impossible to let a celebrity rest in peace, isn’t it? Christopher Reeve had his memory tarnished with allegations of a relationship with a gay porn star. It’s now Michael Jackson‘s turn. Out of the blue – that’s how these things happen – a certain Mocienne Petit Jackson has popped up claiming to be Michael Jackson’s illegitimate child.
Ms. Jackson, who currently lives in the Netherlands, spins such a crazy yarn that we can’t even form a proper note about it. Enjoy the hallucination.
- Michael Jackson got her mother Barbara pregnant. This was in 1975, when he was 17 years old.
- Her mother, Barbara, is Diana Ross‘ sister, making Mocienne her niece.
- Katherine Jackson, MJ’s mother, tried to abduct Mocienne when she was 9 years old because she wanted to protect MJ’s image and send Mocienne to Belgium.
- All seven of her kidnappers are now dead. Apparently they were murdered.
- She, like, MJ, has Vitiligo. Like father, like daughter, is her point.
- She wants custody of the King of Pop’s children. Because she can give them a “more normal life.”
Yes, this woman knows all about normal. What does she want, you ask? Money. And she’s filed suit at the L.A. County Superior Court to lay claim on a tidy slice of that Jackson inheritance. No word if the judge will grant her a DNA test, or just throw it out of the window. We’re putting our money on the latter. And that’s that.
[Photo: Getty Images]
Grandma Jackson is cutting down on the grandkid numbers in her San Fernando Valley mansion, TMZ reports. Last month’s stun gun incident was the trigger for here family downsizing, after Jermaine Jackson‘s son 13-year-old Jaafar brought the gun home and apparently fired it in the house.
Either way, it’s all too much for 79-year-old Katherine to handle. She’s told Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza — who is living at the estate, along with two of her kids by Randy Jackson and two others by Jermaine Jackson — that she must take the kids and move out of the estate next week. Supervising seven children is just too much. She’s not kicking them out at all though….she’s just moving Alejandra and kids Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to a San Fernando Valley condo owned by the estate.