The world without Miranda Kerr would be a much darker, much colder, and MUCH less attractive place. Arguably the most angelic of the Victoria’s Secret Angels, the Aussie beauty is always the crowning glory of the catwalk. And she manages to steal the fashion show without wearing (hadly) any clothes! That takes talent, y’all.
These photographs made us crack up so incredibly hard! Taken at the fancypants Vanity Fair Oscar Party, it features the equally fancypants couple comprising Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr. They look so statuesque — her in Valentino couture and him, trendy, with his skinny tie — that it is the funniest thing ever that they’re so oblivious to the fact that Jesse Tyler Ferguson is totally stealing their thunder. How is leaping so high? He’s positively airborne. And manic. He gets our vote for best Oscar night photobomb of all time.
[Photo: Getty Images]
We don’t know how the weather has been where you are, but here in the North East, it’s been COLD. Damn cold! Christina Milian tried to heat things up with her Miami bikini pics the other day, but that was just a temporary solution. Now we’ve rounded up the 40 hottest Twitpics from the month of January, and suddenly we feel SO much better! Never-shy Tweetpeeps like Rihanna, Courtney Stodden, Adrianne Curry and many many more have set social media on fire with their smokin’ hot selfies, beachy vacay photos, and the occasional fashion shoot. What’s not to love? Supermodels like Miranda Kerr, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum got in on the act, but so did grown-up Disney queens like Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens! So if you’re feeling the bitter chill of winter, look no further than the gallery below for some sweet relief. Think of it as a sexy Duraflame log. Enjoy!
Throughout the year we try our very best to bring you the sexiest celebrity pics that the internet has to offer. But with today being Christmas and all, we knew that we really had to step up our game and go even better to give you the gift of glam. That’s why we’ve painstakingly scoured the web to track down the 50 hottest Twitpics and Instagrams of the entire year! Don’t worry, we weren’t doing anything today anyhow. 2012 has been a great time for social media savvy celebs, as more and more stars can’t resist the chance to give their fans a little sneak peek into their lives (and dressing rooms). All your favorites are in here, from Pop Queens like Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Beyonce, to Booty Queens like Coco, Kim Kardashian, Angela Simmons and Adrianne Curry. If there’s a famous person that you want to see with very minimal clothes, well then you’re in luck dear friend! Have another bite of figgy pudding and head down to the gallery below. Merry Christmas and happy new year, folks!
Right, so Miranda Kerr‘s very festive instagram picture is making us feel just great about all the holiday food we’ve been scarfing down. Because, a sexy Santa’s Helper who also happens to be one of the most famous supermodels around, will do that to you. But since it’s Christmas and just in case you don’t feel like perving out at this picture, we’ll give you five other things to focus on in the photograph other than the obvious. Or little chains of thought that you could consider to stop you from staring at the obvious!
1. HAIR. Must make a note to find out Miranda’s regime. I WILL HAVE THAT HAIR.
2. I wonder if red is my color? Do I have anything red in my wardrobe?
3. Will faux fur ever look good on a regular woman? Someone who’s not a supermodel?
4. OH, Instagram! Big controversy! Let’s talk about that!
5. Are my Christmas decorations as … sparkly? I should check!
Did it work? No? Oh well, we tried. But it’s really hard to ignore Miranda while she’s dressed like that. And while you’re at it, how about you check out or list of the 30 sexiest celebrity Santas? Might as well go all the way, right? Happy holidays, everyone!
[Photo via Instagram]
Are you the sort of person who scrolls down to see what shoes celebrities are wearing when you see an outfit that interests you? Then this is the list for you. Even if you aren’t a shoe fanatic, this is still a fun exercise, to be honest. We’ve compiled together our list of the top 25 most drool-worthy heels, platforms and boots spotted on celebrities in 2012. And to make it even more interesting, when you visit the gallery below, we’ve put pictures of the shoes first, with the celebrity reveal right after, so you can have a go at guessing who the gorgeous heel, platform, pump, bootie or boot belongs to! The caption on each celebrity reveal will also tell you what brand the shoe is and where and when it was worn. All our favourite celebrities are in there: Beyonce, Kristen Stewart, Emma Stone and a whole host more.
A couple of spoilers, though. We won’t tell you the color of the shoes so you can still have a guess when you look through the pictures. We adore Mila Kunis‘ Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle’ and Miley Cyrus‘ Jimmy Choo ‘Tippi” pumps, respectively. Bella Thorne‘s Miu Miu platform booties are to die for, as are Rooney Mara‘s YSL ‘Tribtoo’ slingbacks. Have a blast figuring out which is which. We wish you a happy and well-heeled rest of 2012!
[Photos: Getty Images]
Excuse us while we let out a prolonged “duh!” Hunger Games franchise queen Jennifer Lawrence is beloved all over the world for her acting skillz, refreshing real talk and (of course) her gorgeous style and super hot bod. And now AskMen.com just bestowed upon her the title of Most Desirable Woman of the Year! 2012 has definitely been the year of the J-Law, since her record busting turn as Katniss Everdeen earlier this year. She’s covered W, Vogue and Elle magazine, become the new face of Dior, and most recently switched it up with the indie cred-getting Playbook Silver Linings. That’s a hell of a year for anyone, let alone a 22 year old!
And now she can add Most Desirable Woman to her impressive trophy stash! It’s a pretty serious honor when you consider her stiff competition, including the likes of pop goddess Rihanna, Esquire’s respective sexiest women of the year Miranda Kerr and Mila Kunis, runner/YouTube celebrity Michelle Jenneke and SI covergirl Kate Upton. Head on down to the gallery below to see how they ranked, and which other lovely ladies made it into the top 10.
Sexy, often scandalous, and forever sensational — throw in a thigh-high slit into your gown and you’re going to get completely eyeballed. The more daring the cut, the more looks it’s going to get, so you know that celebrities love this major red carpet trend. 2012 has been the year for thigh-baring gown slits as our stars went all out to show as much leg as possible. Most of your most beloved ladies and ours opted for the style, so we decided to pick the top 15 most incredible leggy gown moments and rank them. We’ll start with number 15 and work our way up to numero uno. Of course, all the photographs, numbered accordingly, are in the gallery below, so have a look and a read and tell us whether we got it right in the comments section.
15. Sophia Bush: The actress went all out and showed some slinky leg while wearing an orange David Meister Signature dress. She accessorized with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, Christian Louboutin shoes, and a Daniel Swarovski clutch. If there’s any place to take the fashion plunge — or cut — it was definitely at the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards after party at the Boom Boom Room in June in New York City.
14. Kristen Stewart: Kristen rocked it and rocked some leg in a gorgeous golden Elie Saab dress with Christian Louboutin shoes at the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Germany Premiere at CineStar in November, 2012 in Berlin.
13. Jada Pinkett Smith: Jada Pinkett Smith showed just how toned her legs are in a bright orange Atelier Versace gown and Jimmy Choos at the Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted premiere during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival in May.
12. Carrie Underwood: Did we expect to see Ms. Carrie Underwood’s very shapely leg in her Abed Mahfouz couture chiffon gown at the 47th Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards in Vegas in April, 2012? Not at all, which is what made it even more awesome.
11. Beyonce: Beyonce isn’t just all about being bootylicious. She’s pretty darn leggy as well, as was proved by her gorgeous Stephane Rolland gown at the 2012 BET Awards held in July in L.A. this year!
10. Miranda Kerr: This supermodel has legs for miles, which is what brough her to the number 10 spot on our list. And her bronzed Collette Dinnigan gown showed them off to perfection at the 2012 AACTA Awards in Sydney in July.
8. Kim Kardashian: Kim Kardashian klassed it up at the 2012 amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS benefit during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival in May this year. But not too much, because her mustard Elie Saab gown had a daring double slit that showed off those legs!
7. Nicole Scherzinger: Why hello, Nicole’s leg. Please to meet you. The singer showed off her shapely stems in a Cengiz Abazoğlu dress with Giuseppe Zanotti heels at the U.K. premiere of Men in Black 3 at Odeon Leicester Square in May, 2012 in London.
6. Rihanna: Ri-Ri was all about the leg in her minimal Giorgio Armani custom gown at the Stella McCartney Special Presentation in London in February this year.
5. Nina Dobrev: Nina Dobrev sparkled and showed off major leg through a major slit in her electric Elie Saab gown and Jimmy Choos at the 2012 amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS benefit during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival in May this year. Read more…
Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, joyful Kwanzaa, and — why not? — happy birthday too, while you’re at it! It’s the holiday seasons, folks; the time of year for giving to our nearest and dearest. And for you, dear readers, we could think of no better gift than 100 of the sexiest bikini photos that this year had to offer! We’ve got some of everybody, and we do mean everybody. There might even been one of you in there. We’ve got that many!
Of course this uber-gallery is presided over by Beyonce, who ruled over our 2012 Bikini Awards just like she does with the rest of the known universe. In fact, she was able to defy time and win the coveted award with pics that were (technically) from 2011. That’s the power of Queen Bey! In addition to her, our list is chock-full of other pop queens like Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga, and big-screen A-listers like Scarlett Johansson, Anne Hathaway and Jessica Alba. TV personalities Maria Menounos and Angela Simmons made a strong showing, too. We’ve also got shots from the usual suspects like reality star Kim Kardashian, never-shy Twitter mama Adrianne Curry and Coco, the Patron Saint of Donks.
Some of our very own VH1 stars like Mob Wives’ Drita D’Avanzo and Basketball Wives’ Evelyn Lozada put in an appearance, as did Hunger Games leading lady (and our personal favorite) Jennifer Lawrence. Professional hotties Kate Upton and Brooklyn Decker look straight out of the pages of Sports Illustrated, while Victoria’s Secret Angels Miranda Kerr, Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima are simply heavenly.
So tear off the wrapping paper and dive in to our terrific 2012 retrospective of everyone’s favorite two-piece. Happy Holidays!
“The Big & Best of 2012: A Year End Celebration Presented by T-Mobile” goes LIVE at 12 p.m. ET on 12/12/12. Watch at BigAndBestOf2012.com for eight hours of live performances from stars like Bruno Mars and Miguel, surprise guest appearances, prize giveaways, special editions of “RapFix Live,” “Big Morning Buzz Live,” “MTV After Hours,” “You Oughta Know” and much more!
[Photo: Getty Images/Twitter/Splash News Online]
It was a feast for the senses last night during the Victoria’s Secret 2012 fashion show at New York City’s Lexington Avenue Armory. The event featured musical performances from the likes of Rihanna and Bruno Mars, both of whom made sure your ears were being treated right. Even Justin Bieber was there to provide some live tunes for the bra-clad VS Angels strutting down the catwalk, which was sort of jarring because we still think of him as heaving a bedtime curfew.
Also present were dozens of the most attractive women in the world, seducing your eyes the old fashioned way: With lingerie. Although it should be noted that this was really elaborate lingerie. Doutzen Kroes’s attire boasted a body cage, Miranda Kerr was outfitted with swan wings and Barbara Palvin got decked out with oversized candy canes. Others wore sexified raincoats, poodle poofs and lady bug costumes, which just goes to show that some people have really freaky fantasies. But Alessandra Ambrosio brought the real fantasy as she stepped out in the $2.5 million orchid-themed “floral fantasy bra.” The full show will be seen December 4th on CBS, but take a sneak peek in the gallery below!
[Photo: Getty Images]