You’d think after a long day of filming sex scenes, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might want some time apart. But according to witnesses in Baton Rouge, LA, the couple can’t even bother to mingle at parties. “Kristen and Rob were very couple-like,” a source who spotted the Breaking Dawn cast dining at a local steakhouse. “There was a lot of hand-holding, sitting next to each other. Everyone was talking around the room, but Kristen and Rob were just talking to each other, not really into the conversations everyone else was having.” Everyone together now: Awwwww!
A similar story was told when the team went off to a strip-mall karaoke spot. “They weren’t slobbering all over each other…but they sure looked like a couple and were talking with each other like a couple…a couple in love.” It was so cute that no one even noticed Taylor Lautner, shirtless at the microphone, blubbering through an awkward rendition of “You Belong To Me.” Or was that just a dream we had?
[Photo: Splash News Online]
*While filming Breaking Dawn, we mean. But still! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart simulated the roughest (and palest) vampire sex of their lives for TWELVE. STRAIGHT. HOURS! Can you imagine? And this is just the beginning! Hollywood Life is reporting that this session was for the first of three sex scenes between Hollywood’s most stylish couple. Judging from the first photo released by director Bill Condon over the weekend, this one must have included RPatz famous pillow-biting moment. We bet it will be the Citizen Kane of sex scenes.
How it took twelve hours is totally beyond us. Don’t these two get enough practice in real life? Perhaps they got a case of the giggles. Rob’s made it known that he thinks it’s an odd moment. “I’m looking forward to the pillow-biting scene,” he said in an interview with People Magazine. “But I thought that was so funny. Of all the random things too do, really? He bites the pillow.” Or maybe they just wanted to “get it right.” We can see it now…”Sorry Bill, we weren’t feeling that one. Can we do it again?” *twelve hours later* “Sorry, give us one more time.” We know your tricks, Robsten!
Check out some more on-set action in the gallery under the jump!
[Photo: Splash News Online]
You may have missed it while you were gorging on Thanksgiving dinner last week, but Twilight: Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon posted a photo to his Twitter account last Thursday that confirms a detail of the movie we’ve been curious about. For those of you interested, it looks like Edward Cullen’s sexual fetish of biting a pillow to bits while he ravishes his new bride, Bella, will be captured on film. For the uninitiated, vampire Edward is so violent in his lust for Bella that the only way he can prevent himself from killing her, mid-coitus, is to instead focus on tearing a luxurious down pillow apart with his teeth. Obvs. Of course, it’s not the feathers you’re likely to focus on while Robsten (photos) are doing it on screen.
rnrnWe have never stepped foot into a Twilight convention, but having braved the red carpet at the premiere of Eclipse this summer, we know how passionate and intense Twi-Hards can be about the stars of this awesome series. Which is why we were stunned to learn this morning that Bronson Pelletier, the actor who plays werewolf tribe member Jared, was assaulted while attending a Twilight convention over in Knifecrime Island (aka England).rnrnLest you think that he was beaten up by a gaggle of screaming, autograph-seeking fanatics, Radar Online reports that Pelletier ran afoul of four drunken men staying at the hotel where the event was being held. Fortunately, Pelletier was not seriously injured, but he did end up suffering a broken nose after the tossers repeatedly attacked him with headbutts. No motive was given for the crime, but we can only assume that the guys were card-carrying members of Team Edward.rnrn[Photo: Getty Images]
Though we usually succeed at rendering ourselves as functioning adults here at TheFABlife, nothing could stop us from losing our sh*t and screaming like tweens when Breaking Dawn photos leaked last week. Initially the Internet got hot and bothered about Kristen Stewart‘s rarely-seen bikini bod, but what emerged as a greater gift were the incredibly awkward/endearing photos of Robert Pattinson (photos) leaping into the Brazilian sea in his boxers.
Perhaps it’s because he’s the picture of British perfection 99.9% of the time, but these unflattering, vulnerable shots of RPattz have quickly reached meme status. Enjoy eleven of our very own Rob Bomb renditions.
Robert Pattinson (photos) and Kristen Stewart (photos) were spotted by a fan hustling through the airport in Brazil on their way back to the US. The couple was in the world’s sexiest country for a week, filming the raciest (read: vampire-human boning, FTW!) scenes from the last Twilight flick, Breaking Dawn. Rob and Kristen kissed, cuddled and held hands on-set last week, both on-camera and off.
Things got a little racier as RobSten jetted off to “Isle Esme” to film the epic ‘Edward impregnates a human virgin with his vampire sperm’ moment from the book, and while the shoot was under intense security a sneaky photographer and undercover cameraman managed to sneak around and snap photos of Rob swimming in his boxer briefs and Kristen shooting scenes clad in just underpants and a tank top.
We can’t imagine the ultra-private pair was thrilled with the security breaches. But we hope a couple sour moments with rogue paparazzi didn’t ruin the week for the pair, who looked like happy honeymooners themselves during their time in Brazil. All together now: “awwww!”
[Photo: Splash News Online via this fan video]
The Weekly Diff is TheFABLife’s pop culture spin on the traditional “spot the difference” game. Check back every Wednesday for a new picture.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson on the set of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. [Photo: Splash News Online]
Oh.My.God. Breaking Dawn just started shooting in Brazil with Kristen Stewart (photos) and Robert Pattinson (photos) and already it is beyond EPIC. As if to torture us nerdy Twi-hards and Robsten fangirls, director Bill Condon has started the 6-month long shoot by filming the most romantic scenes first, which means real-life lovers, the ever adorable RobSten (photos), are in Brazil being as touchy-feely as the newlyweds they play in the movies.
Last night, Twitter had a seizure processing all the adorable photos and videos rolling in from the shoot and #squeeee became a trending topic (er, not really). Luckily we have our fangirling under enough control to bring you our 10 Most Squee-Inducing Moments From The First Day Of Breaking Dawn Shooting. Check out our list – and 40 HQ photos from yesterday – and then share your own favorite moments. TheFABlife looks forward to 6 more glorious months of squee-worthy goodness.
- 10. Bella’s dressed like a woman, in – gasp! – heels! We adore seeing Bella all grown up. Marriage clearly has done the character good, and we love that the director and wardrobe have finally given the girl a little glamor.
- 9. Breaking Dawn wins for best Twilight hair. Kristen’s hair is shorter these days IRL, but the extensions she’s rocking are a total win (unlike the fail wig Kristen wore in Eclipse). And Rob’s locks are shorter, darker and undeniable sexier. Dazzling, indeed.
- 8. The fashion is actually fashionable! Be still our style-loving hearts. How good do Bella and Edward look in their tight, tailored clothes? That LWD (little white dress) with the black belt is timeless and sweet and Edward’s outfit is UNF-tastic. The pants hug Rob’s silhouette perfectly, the shirt is well-made and wisely unbuttoned and even his shoes are sexy. Breaking Dawn wardrobe department, FTW.
- 7. Bella’s stunning engagement ring. We had our doubts about the giant sparkler, but it looks amazing in the photos and is oddly understated, considering its size. Edward’s mother would be proud.
- 6. Kristen channels Jersey Shore, teaches Bella how to fist pump. This photo. Nuff said.
- 5. Rob helped Kristen deal with her heels. We all know how much K prefers Keds over 5-inch heels, and clearly they started to get to her after a long day on set. Lucky for her, Rob was around to lend her a hand. That sound you hear is ladies “awwwwww”-ing around the globe.
- 4. Robert Pattinson really loves driving that boat. A lot.
- 3. Rob and Kristen’s boat high five/hand hold/kiss. Nothing is cuter than a couple who can act like buddies and lovers in one breath.
- 2. THE KISS. And the cuddling. And the cuddly kissing. Breaking Dawn‘s PG-13 rating be damned! There is not going to be a living woman left in the theater when these scenes are through.
- 1. The real-life Robsten hand holding that took place once the cameras stopped shooting. Rob and Kristen didn’t let go of each other the entire night. They stayed connected while talking to their director and walking back to their trailers, and that is sexier than 100,000,000 Bella and Edward make-out scenes. Oh, and is that Rob picking something off of Kristen’s face while holding hands? Yeah, we thought so. *Dead*
Runner Up: These photos of RobSten waving at fans from their hotel balcony. Is it just us, or are they both rocking ‘fresh out of the shower hair’ in these pics?
[Photo: Splash News Online]
We interviewed Kristen Stewart (photos) last night at the Welcome to the Rileys press screening (also known as, the event to which Kristen Stewart wore a really hot dress) and we couldn’t resist sneaking one lil’ Breaking Dawn question into our chat. Because while much focus has been placed on the sex scenes between Edward and Bella (unf) and their sweet lil’ wedding, and Bella’s gruesome post-birth transformation into a vampire, no one’s asked Kristen about how she was going to tackle on of her toughest roles yet – playing a mother.
Was MamaStew offering her lessons in daughter-raising and wolf-dog rearing? Was Kristen baking loquat pies for the entire state of Louisiana? Did she need our help learning the ropes (we’re 8 months pregnant after all, we’d be happy to volunteer)? Nope! Girl’s got it under control. Kristen trusts the Twilight books to guide her, telling us, “Luckily it’s written very well, and from her [Bella's] perspective once the kid comes. So there’s really no way to prepare for that, to be honest.”
Tell us about it, girlfriend! [Does imaginary secret mom-to-be high-five handshake with Kristen.] Her solution? “I’m gonna look to the books.”Makes sense, seeing as author Stephenie Meyer is a mom of three. Clip above; two more to come!
Got advice for Kristen on how to play a vampire mother? Leave your tips in the comments below!