sign in to watch now

Don't miss out! Get full access to this show and many others.
Sign in now with your TV provider (it's included with your TV subscription).
  • Season 3, Ep 5

Episode 5

In the wake of Shanna's bombshell, the women decide to sit Jessica down and give her a chance to explain. Meanwhile, Mayte is concerned about her ability to have more children and Drea comes to a heartbreaking realization.

aired 06/04/2014 · 41:21

>> ALL RIGHT, LADIES, I CAN'T

WAIT ANYMORE.

>> OH, MY GOSH, I'M EXCITED!

>> I'M GONNA DO IT, AND THEN YOU

GUYS HAVE TO LOOK AT IT, 'CAUSE

I CAN'T.

I'M FREAKING OUT.

SO HUMBERTO'S BACK IN FLORIDA,

BUT LAST TIME HE WAS HERE, WE

WERE SERIOUSLY TRYING TO MAKE A

BABY.

SERIOUSLY TRYING.

>> CAN YOU PEE?

HAVE YOU BEEN, LIKE, HOLDING IT?

>> I'VE BEEN HOLDING IT.

[laughter]

I'VE BEEN HOLDING IT.

>> OKAY.

SHE SITS THERE, AND SHE'S LIKE,

I CAN'T PEE.

>> I CAN SEE YOU!

LET ME GIVE YOU SOME PRIVACY.

OH, MY GOD.

SHE IS HOT.

>> I'M HIDING NOW.

>> I THINK IT'S GREAT THAT, YOU

KNOW, MAYTE AND HUMBERTO ARE IN

LOVE.

THEY'RE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY.

SO SHANNA AND I ARE HERE TO

SUPPORT HER, WHATEVER THE

OUTCOME.

>> MY GOSH.

>> LET'S SEE.

>> HERE YOU GO.

>> HERE, YOU HOLD IT.

>> I'LL GIVE YOU THE PEE SIDE.

>> OH.

[laughter]

>> OH, MY GOD.

>> I WIPED IT.

I WIPED IT.

>> OH, WE'RE GETTING A LINE OR A

PLUS SIGN.

>> IT SAYS TWO LINES FOR YES,

ONE LINE FOR NO.

>> WELL, HOW LONG DO WE WAIT?

LIKE, THREE MINUTES?

>> IT SAYS TWO MINUTES.

>> TWO MINUTES.

>> LONGEST TWO MINUTES OF YOUR

LIFE.

>> IF IT IS POSITIVE, THEN HE

NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND GET HERE.

>> HAVE YOU ALL TALKED TO

JESSICA?

>> I HAVEN'T TALKED TO JESSICA

AT ALL.

I DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTIONS OF

SPEAKING WITH JESSICA.

>> I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO JESSICA.

I WANT TO GET HER SIDE BEFORE

I'M LIKE--

>> YEAH, YOU GUYS SHOULD TALK.

I MEAN, YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS.

YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY HAVE A

CONVERSATION, YOU KNOW?

>> I TRULY DON'T THINK SHE'S A

BAD PERSON, A MALICIOUS PERSON,

BUT--

>> YEAH, MAYBE SHE JUST SAYS

THINGS WITHOUT THINKING.

>> SHE JUST--YEAH.

I MEAN, AND WE'VE ALWAYS SAID,

THAT'S JUST JESSICA.

THAT'S JUST JESSICA.

SHE JUST SAYS WHAT SHE SAYS, AND

IT'S LIKE, EVENTUALLY ONE DAY,

SOMEBODY'S GONNA NOT SAY THAT'S

JUST JESSICA.

YOU'RE GONNA GET PUNCHED.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT RACE HERE.

I'M BEYOND CONFUSED, AND I DON'T

WANT TO PASS JUDGMENT.

I DON'T WANT TO BE AFFECTED

EMOTIONALLY YET, BECAUSE I WANT

TO HAVE HER SIDE.

>> ALL RIGHT, I THINK IT'S BEEN

TWO MINUTES.

>> OKAY, LET'S DO IT.

[laughs] I'M LIKE--

>> NO.

>> IT'S A NO.

>> IT'S OKAY, THOUGH, MAYTE.

YOU KNOW WHY?

LIKE, FOR REAL.

>> SHE BREATHED A SIGH OF

RELIEF.

>> IT'S LIKE A SIGH OF RELIEF,

BUT ALSO SAD, BUT--YOU KNOW,

IT'S JUST, LIKE, I'VE FOUND THE

GUY, AND I WANT TO HAVE IT.

>> IT TAKES NORMAL COUPLES,

RIGHT, WHO ARE, LIKE, 25 YEARS

OLD, A MINIMUM OF SIX MONTHS.

>> REALLY?

>> THAT'S COUPLES TRYING WHO

ARE, LIKE, IN THEIR 20s WHO ARE

TRYING.

>> I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I'D EVER

BE DOING THIS RIGHT NOW.

>> WHAT?

YOU TALKING ABOUT TRYING TO HAVE

A BABY?

>> TRYING TO HAVE A BABY.

>> WOW.

>> I JUST NEVER--

>> WELL, YOU FOUND THE MAN OF

YOUR DREAMS.

>> YEAH, THAT'S AWESOME.

>> I'M GLAD SHE'S NOT PREGNANT

RIGHT NOW.

UM, I THINK IT'S BEST TO WAIT A

LITTLE BIT.

LET HUMBERTO MOVE.

SHE'S--THERE'S A LOT OF

TRANSITION GOING ON IN HER LIFE.

DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP

TRYING, OR YOU WANT TO WAIT

UNTIL HE RELOCATES AND HE'S

HERE?

>> I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST

KEEP--NO, I DON'T THINK YOU

SHOULD WAIT.

I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP

HUMPING AWAY, LIKE, LITERALLY.

[laughter]

>> ALL RIGHT, WELL, DON'T LOOK

AT THIS LATER, 'CAUSE IT MIGHT

SAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

>> I KNOW, RIGHT? OH, MY GOD.

>> AND IT'S GONNA FREAK YOU OUT.

SO IT IS AN OFFICIAL NO.

>> DAMN.

I'M GONNA GO SEE A FERTILITY

DOCTOR JUST TO EASE MY MIND,

'CAUSE I'VE NEVER CHECKED THE

PIPING SINCE 16, 17 YEARS AGO.

SO I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE

EVERYTHING'S COOL, AND THEN I'M

JUST GONNA LET IT GO.

>> THAT'S IT.

>> YEAH.

>> AND RELAX AND ENJOY ONE

ANOTHER IN LIFE, AND WHEN IT'S

TIME, IT'LL HAPPEN.

>> YEAH, AND IT WILL.

>> ABSOLUTELY.

>> THANKS.

>> AWW!

[laughter]

>> GROUP HUG.

[laughter]

>> IS THIS WHERE Y'ALL ARE

TRYING TO CONCEIVE?

>> YEAH!

>> AAH!

[laughter]

>> I'M WALKING INTO THE DRAGON'S

LAIR, AND I'M FRUSTRATED.

I DEFINITELY FEEL THAT MAYTE,

SHEREE, AND NICOLE MAY

UNDERSTAND ME BETTER IF I

EXPLAIN WHERE THIS IS COMING

FROM.

>> WANT ANYTHING TO DRINK?

>> NO.

I'M GONNA SAY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY

REAL QUICK.

>> OKAY, LET ME JUST--

>> I'M JUST GONNA--I HAVE TO SAY

THIS.

I'M JUST--IT'S--THIS IS REALLY

DISAPPOINTING, HONEST TO GOD,

NICOLE.

LIKE, OF ALL PEOPLE, I'M THE

LEAST RACIST PERSON.

I WAS TEXTING SHANNA.

I WAS VENTING.

I REMEMBER THE NIGHT, BECAUSE A

BLACK GIRL SAID TO ME AND MY GUY

WHEN WE WALKED INTO THE BAR,

"THIS WHITE BITCH, WHO DO YOU

THINK YOU ARE WITH YOUR MAN

[bleep] COMING IN AND MAKING

YOUR WAY TO THE BAR?"

IT WAS SO MUCH DRAMA THAT

NIGHT, I WAS VENTING SO MUCH TO

SHANNA.

IT'S BEEN HAPPENING TWO, THREE,

FOUR TIMES, ALL THE TIME.

[bleep] IT.

IT JUST DRIVES ME CRAZY.

I'M SO TIRED OF BLACK GIRLS

GETTING PISSED OFF AT ME FOR

DATING BLACK GUYS.

I MEAN, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DATE

WHOEVER I WANT AND NOT BE

JUDGED.

IT'S JUST [bleep] DRIVING ME

CRAZY, SO I SNAPPED, OKAY?

AND I SAID SOMETHING TO SHANNA

ABOUT IT, BUT IN NO WAY DID IT

EVER MEAN THAT I DON'T LIKE

BLACK GIRLS OR I'M AGAINST

BLACK GIRLS.

IT'S RIDICULOUS.

I'M THE LEAST RACIST PERSON.

>> BUT WAIT A SECOND.

BUT THE TEXT DIDN'T SEEM LIKE

YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT OTHER

BLACK WOMEN.

>> RIGHT.

>> WELL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE TEXT

WAS.

IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.

I WAS FRUSTRATED.

>> SOME OF US CAN BE UPSET WHEN

WE SEE WHITE GIRLS WITH BLACK

MEN, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT YOUR

TEXT SAID.

THE COMMENT IS TALKING ABOUT

ALL OF US, BECAUSE IT'S SUCH A

GENERAL STATEMENT, "BLACK GIRLS

AND WHITE GIRLS DON'T MESH,

BOTTOM LINE."

>> I'M SORRY.

I JUST--I HAVE MY OPINION AND

MY FEELINGS AND MY THOUGHTS.

I DON'T FEEL LIKE BLACK AND

WHITE MESH.

LISTEN, IF I COULD BE A BLACK

GIRL, I'D BE A BLACK GIRL.

I'M SORRY.

>> I'VE HEARD YOU SAY THAT SO

MANY DAMN TIMES.

>> YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I WOULD FIT

IN BETTER.

I FEEL LIKE I WOULD REALLY [...]

FIT IN, TO BE HONEST.

I DON'T FEEL LIKE THIS IS ME ON

THE OUTSIDE.

I DON'T FEEL LIKE THIS.

I WANT TO FIT IN.

AND IT'S AWFUL, AND I HATE WHEN

PEOPLE SAY SOMETHING, BECAUSE

I'M THE LEAST RACIST PERSON OF

ANYBODY.

>> YOU CAN CONTINUE TO BE

VICTIM, NOT DEAL WITH STUFF, NOT

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, AND IT'S

COOL.

AND IT'S A WRAP.

NO MORE, NOT IN THIS GROUP.

NO MORE.

I'M STILL--EVEN--I HEAR YOUR

EXPLANATION, AND I APPRECIATE

THAT, AND WE LOVE YOU.

WE WANTED TO GIVE YOU THE

OPPORTUNITY TO TALK IN A, YOU

KNOW, PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT.

I'M DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR TEXT.

VERY DISAPPOINTED.

AND I THINK YOU HAVE TO THINK

BEFORE YOU DO THINGS.

>> IT WAS ALL TAKEN OUT OF

CONTEXT--I'M SORRY, IT WAS.

>> NO, SWEETIE, IT'S NOT TAKEN

OUT OF CONTEXT.

>> AND IT'S MY OPINION AND HOW I

FEEL--I'M SORRY, SHEREE.

>> IT'S NOT TAKEN OUT OF

CONTEXT.

>> IT WAS, IT WAS, REALLY.

>> NO, IT'S NOT.

THIS IS THE WAY IT READS.

>> IT'S MY OPINION AND HOW I

FEEL.

>> NOBODY'S TAKEN IT OUT OF

CONTEXT.

>> SO DON'T HANG OUT WITH ME IF

YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ.

>> THIS IS THE WAY IT READS, AND

YOU'RE BEING VICTIM AGAIN.

>> NO, I'M SORRY.

>> THIS IS CRAZY.

YOU'RE BEING VICTIM AGAIN.

>> I'M SORRY, NO.

>> YOU SAID SOMETHING VERY

RACIST, AND YOU'RE BEING VICTIM

AGAIN.

>> NO, SHEREE.

>> YOU'RE THE LITTLE WHITE GIRL

THAT CAN'T DATE BLACK MEN...

>> NO, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO

ME THAT NIGHT.

>> BECAUSE BLACK GIRLS JUMP ON

YOU.

THAT AIN'T WHAT THE TEXT SAID.

>> OH, YEAH? OKAY.

>> I READ THE TEXT.

THAT'S NOT WHAT THE TEXT SAID.

>> OKAY, WELL, THAT'S WHY I

SNAPPED.

>> YOU ARE MAKING A SEPARATION

BETWEEN YOU DATING BLACK MEN--

"AND I KNOW IT'S DEFLECTING, AND

YOU REALLY WOULDN'T SUSPECT--

BECAUSE I DATE BLACK MEN BECAUSE

I LIKE BLACK MEN.

HOWEVER, WHITE GIRLS AND BLACK

GIRLS DON'T MIX."

>> THEY DON'T.

I'M SORRY, THEY DON'T.

IN MY EXPERIENCE, IN MY OPINION,

THEY'RE NOT MIXING.

I'M SORRY.

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED MYSELF,

SHEREE.

THEY DON'T MIX IN MY WORLD.

I'M A LITTLE WHITE GIRL DATING A

BLACK MAN, AND I DON'T THINK

THEY MESH WELL.

>> NO.

THAT AIN'T WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT.

>> SORRY. GOOD-BYE, GOOD-BYE.

>> THAT'S NOT WHAT THE TEXT WAS

ABOUT.

>> THAT'S WHAT IT SAID.

>> LET'S BE HONEST.

>> LET'S BE HONEST: BLACK AND

WHITE DON'T MIX, OKAY?

I JUST SAID IT.

>> I'M NOT GONNA LET THAT GO.

>> I KNOW.

>> YOU GUYS ARE GONNA STAY BACK.

I'M NOT GONNA FRICKING LET IT

GO.

I'M NOT GONNA LET HER PLAY

VICTIM AND SIT THERE LIKE,

"POOR LITTLE ME."

NO.

THAT WAS OFFENSIVE, AND THAT WAS

WRONG.

HAVE CHILDREN?

>> YOU KNOW, AFTER THAT FLIGHT

BACK FROM CHICAGO YESTERDAY, NO.

[laughter]

THERE WAS A LADY SITTING NEXT

TO ME--NOT ONE, TWO LITTLE KIDS.

I WAS LIKE, OH, WHAT HAPPENS

WHEN YOU--

I WAS ALL GUNG HO, LIKE, I

WANT TO HAVE MORE KIDS, AND

THAT'S GONNA BRING US TOGETHER.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, HE'S ABOUT TO

DROP AN ALBUM, AND I'M LIKE,

OKAY, YOU DID THE SINGLE MOTHER

THING, AND IT'S JUST A REALITY.

EVEN THOUGH WE WOULD BE MARRIED,

YOU WOULD KIND OF BE A SINGLE

MOM AGAIN, BECAUSE WITH HIS

CAREER AND TRAVELING AND DOING

WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO, YOU MAMA.

>> DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT?

>> IT WOULD FEEL LIKE THAT...

>> MM-HMM.

>> BECAUSE I'M ON A SEARCH FOR

FINDING THAT THING, AND I DON'T

HAVE THE YEARS OR THE TIME BY

GOING BACK TO NURSE AND THIS

AND, YOU KNOW, THE--

IT'S JUST--

'CAUSE IT'S GONNA SLOW ME DOWN.

I'M ALREADY LATE IN THE GAME AS

IT IS, I FEEL.

SO I NEED--I NEED TO GET THIS

BOAT MOVING.

>> THE FACT THAT HE'S A MUSICIAN

SCARES ME A LITTLE BIT, BECAUSE

FOR THE LONGEST TIME, I WAS THE

PHANTOM WIFE, AND I WAS KIND OF

NONEXISTENT.

JUST THE IDEA ALONE, LIKE, I CAN

DO IT SOLO--

BUT TO HAVE A BABY AND DO IT,

I'M JUST NOT WILLING TO DO.

I THINK JUST THE SHELL SHOCK OF,

AT 40-SOME ODD YEARS OLD, DO YOU

WANT TO BE THE LADY IN THE

AIRPORT WITH THE STROLLER, THE

BAG, YOUR PURSE, YOUR JACKET,

TOYS, SNACKS?

I WOULD RATHER GIVE UP MY

BEAUTIFUL DREAM OF BEING A

MOTHER AGAIN IF THAT'S WHAT IT'S

GONNA LOOK LIKE.

>> I'M NOT BUYING WHAT DREA IS

SERVING RIGHT NOW.

I DON'T THINK A PLANE RIDE IS

GOING TO GET YOU TO GO FROM ONE

PLACE TO THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE

PLACE.

THAT DOESN'T--SOMETHING'S NOT

MAKING SENSE.

>> SO IS IT SAFE TO SAY THAT YOU

WANT MORE CHILDREN, YOU JUST

DON'T WANT THEM IN THAT

SCENARIO?

>> THERE YOU GO.

>> SAY THAT.

>> I DO WANT MORE CHILDREN, JUST

NOT IN THAT SCENARIO AND NOT

WHAT I HAD BEFORE.

YOU'RE BUSY BEING A SUPERSTAR,

AND I'M STUCK JUST BEING A MOM.

I CAN'T DO THAT AGAIN.

HE GOT ALL THE ACCOLADES, AND

I'M REHEARSING JUST AS HARD AS

YOU.

I'M ON THE STAGE DANCING.

I'M DOING VIDEOS.

I'M DOING WARDROBE.

AND YOU GET TO RIDE OFF INTO THE

SUNSET, AND I'M STILL A MOM.

AND THEN I HAVE TO ANSWER FOR

EVERYTHING YOU DO.

>> DID YOU KNOW THAT THAT'S WHAT

SHE WAS THINKING, THAT WAS HER

FEAR?

>> NOT TO THAT EXTENT, BUT YEAH,

KIND OF.

>> DO YOU TRUST THAT YOU'RE NOT

MARRYING THAT GUY?

>> PART OF ME, YES, BUT BECAUSE

THAT'S ALL I KNOW, THAT'S ALL I

KNOW.

WHEN I HAD ALL OF MY KIDS, I HAD

THEM BY MYSELF.

SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT'S

LIKE TO HAVE SOMEBODY CALL AND

RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL LIKE,

"I'M--WAIT FOR ME.

I'M GONNA BE THERE."

SO IT'S BEEN ME AND MY KIDS FROM

THE BEGINNING SINCE THE DAY THEY

WERE BORN.

SO IF I HAVE TO HAVE THAT, I'D

RATHER NOT HAVE ANY MORE AT ALL.

>> SO, BRIAN, PART OF YOUR

CHALLENGE IS TO HELP HER FEEL

THAT SHE WILL NEVER BE ABANDONED

BY YOU, NEVER HAVE TO FACE LIFE

AS A SINGLE WOMAN EVER AGAIN.

>> YEAH, YOU KNOW I'M HERE,

RIGHT?

I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE.

WHATEVER COME, WHATEVER GO, WE

GONNA DO IT TOGETHER.

[soft rock music]

>> SHE WANTS A BABY.

HE DOESN'T.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

I NEED TO BE WITH MY SISTER

'CAUSE--

YOU KNOW, IT'S--IT'S NOT FAIR.

YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD TO GO

THROUGH THAT.

I'M SORRY.

>> THEY'RE HERE.

>> [screams]

>> HI!

>> YOU'RE HERE!

[indistinct chatter]

>> SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU.

>> HOW ARE YOU?

>> HOW ARE YOU?

>> I'M HAVING ALL THE GIRLS OVER

FOR A TATTOO PARTY, AND I AM SO

EXCITED.

I HAVE CHUEY QUINTANAR, WHO IS

LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEST TATTOO

ARTISTS IN THE WORLD.

>> I HAD A BREAST REDUCTION AT

THE AGE OF 21, AND I HAVE A SCAR

THAT GOES OUT TO HERE, SO I KIND

OF WANT TO COVER THAT.

THAT'S GONNA BE REALLY PAINFUL,

RIGHT?

>> IT'S A LITTLE SENSITIVE.

YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT.

>> GET ME MY STUFF.

>> OKAY, I'M GONNA GO GET IT FOR

YOU RIGHT NOW.

I'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

I'LL GET THE GOOD STUFF, SHEREE.

>> NOW I'M SCARED TO DEATH.

THEY HAVE TO TATTOO OVER

SCAR TISSUE.

I NEED A LITTLE SOMETHING TO

TAKE THE EDGE OFF.

IT'S GONNA LOOK GORGEOUS.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT, BUT MY

GOD.

>> HI!

>> HI, LADIES.

HOW ARE YOU DOING?

HI, HOW ARE YOU?

I'M SHAMICKA.

>> CHUEY. NICE TO MEET YOU.

>> NICE TO MEET YOU.

>> SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GONNA

HURT MORE--THIS TATTOO OR

HAVING TO TELL SHAMICKA ABOUT

THIS TEXT FROM JESSICA.

UH-OH, SHAMICKA GOT THAT LOOK

ON HER FACE.

>> WHAT'S GOING ON?

>> NO, I HEARD SOME STUFF.

MY FRIEND GOES TO A GYM THAT

JESSICA GOES TO, AND MY FRIEND

SAYS THAT SHE WAS GOING AROUND

SHOWING PEOPLE SOMETHING THAT

SHE SAID ABOUT ALL OF US ON HER,

I GUESS, HER PHONE.

>> THAT'S TRUE.

WE WANTED TO KEEP THE FACT THAT

JESSICA SINGLED SHAMICKA OUT IN

HER TEXT--

WE WANTED TO KEEP THAT AWAY FROM

SHAMICKA, BECAUSE IF SHE FINDS

OUT, SHAMICKA SHARON WILL BE IN

FULL FORCE, AND IT WILL NOT BE

PRETTY.

>> I DIDN'T SEE THE WHOLE TEXT,

THOUGH.

I KNOW MY FRIEND SAID IT WAS

QUITE A BIT--

>> I DON'T WANT TO BE THE

MESSENGER, BUT YEAH, NO.

ALL RIGHT, [bleep] IT.

SHE CALLED YOU A HOOD RAT.

FOR REAL.

>> DOES THAT BITCH KNOW ME?

DOES THAT BITCH HAVE A CLUE

ABOUT ME, FIRST OFF?

THAT SHOWS HER BEING VERY

RACIST, BECAUSE FOR ONE, YOU

KNOW, SHE DATES THE BLACK MEN,

AND I BELIEVE--

>> WELL, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID--

>> I BELIEVE IT'S A MANDINGO

SYNDROME.

>> A MANDINGO SYNDROME.

DID YOU SAY THAT?

>> SHE DATES THESE BLACK MEN,

THESE TALL, BLACK MEN, ONLY WANT

THEM FOR SEX.

YOU SPENDING EVERYTHING THAT YOU

GOT ON THEM, BUT YOU DON'T WANT

THEM, AND THEY DON'T WANT YOU.

THAT'S A HOOD RAT.

SHE'S A HO.

>> WE CONFRONTED HER.

WE HAD THE CONVERSATION.

>> OH, YOU DID?

>> YES.

>> OH, IT LASTED FIVE MINUTES.

>> AND SHE CAME IN AND BASICALLY

THREW BLACK GIRLS UNDER THE BUS,

YOU KNOW, "'CAUSE I'M A LITTLE

WHITE GIRL, AND I'M A LITTLE

BLONDE, AND I DATE BLACK MEN,

AND WHEN I WALK INTO THESE

PLACES, THESE BLACK GIRLS GIVE

ME A HARD TIME."

AND THAT'S YOUR DEFENSE?

>> I WANT TO TALK TO JESSICA.

I'M GLAD JESSICA'S NOT HERE

RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE IF SHE WAS,

HER NOSE WOULD HAVE BEEN BROKEN.

THE OTHER ONE.

THE ONE SHE'S--ONE'S ALREADY

COLLAPSED, THIS ONE PROBABLY

GONNA BE GONE TOO.

>> ME, YOU, AND NICOLE NEED TO

MEET UP WITH HER AGAIN.

YOU GOT TO DEAL WITH IT.

YOU GOT TO FACE IT.

YOU GOT TO CONFRONT IT.

YOU GOT TO MAKE AMENDS.

AND YOU GOT TO BE WILLING TO

TAKE THE BEATING.

>> DON'T TRY TO PASS--PREJUDGE

THIS PERSON BEFORE YOU COME--

>> 'CAUSE IT'S SO MANIPULATIVE.

IT REALLY IS.

IT'S MANIP--

I CAN'T EVEN TALK ANYMORE.

[tattoo machine buzzing]

AM I BLEEDING?

>> NO.

JUST A LITTLE.

>> CHUEY, HAVING A BABY DIDN'T

HURT THIS MUCH, F.Y.I.

>> [chuckles]

>> OH, MY GOD.

I NEED A GLASS--A SIP OF MY

WINE.

I WAS LIKE--CHUEY!

>> OH, SO SHE GONNA BE IN RARE

FORM TONIGHT, I CAN TELL YOU

THAT.

>> IN RARE FORM.

>> YOU'RE GONNA BE IN RARE FORM

TONIGHT, SHEREE.

>> SHEREE, I CAN'T BELIEVE

YOU'RE NOT SCREAMING.

>> SHANNA GAVE ME SOME GOOD

STUFF.

>> SHE'S TURNT UP.

>> NOW WE'RE GONNA DO THE OTHER

SIDE, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA PUT

IT ALL AWAY.

>> OKAY.

CHUEY, YOU THE MAN!

CHUEY, YOU THE MAN.

LIKE, IT WAS TRUTH SERUM.

EVERYTHING I WAS THINKING IS

COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH.

UGH.

WAIT A MINUTE.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GO

FROM OSCAR TO TRAVIS.

I'M JUST SAYING.

>> OH.

>> TRAVIS IS--I THINK HE'S,

LIKE [bleep]--

>> SEXY?

>> HE'S SO SEXY, HE IS LIKE--

>> WHAT MAKES HIM SEXY?

'CAUSE HE GOT TATTOOS?

>> NO, LIKE, THE WAY HE, LIKE--

ONE, I THINK HE'S HANDSOME AS

ALL HELL.

>> SHAMICKA, MARTIN'S ASS AIN'T

CUTE.

[laughter]

TE, YOU HAD THE PRETTIEST

DAMN MAN.

YOU KNOW THAT.

[laughter]

>> THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

>> TE, I'M TURNT UP.

I WOULD GIVE YOUR EX SOME RIGHT

NOW.

>> [laughs]

>> OH, MY GOD.

SHEREE!

>> WAIT, I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY,

'CAUSE WILL GOT SKILLS.

I'M GIVING HIM SOME TOO.

>> WHAT?

>> WILL GOT SOME SKILLS.

>> OOH!

>> I'M JUST SAYING.

I'M JUST SAYING.

>> OH, [bleep].

>> I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY.

>> WITH A CAPITAL "S."

>> OH, MY GOD.

>> TE, I LOVE YOU.

I'M GIVING HIM SOME.

>> NO, YOU'RE NOT.

NO, YOU'RE NOT.

NO, YOU'RE NOT.

>> THIS IS ALL A DREAM.

I HAVE DEFINITELY SEEN SHEREE

TURN INTO REE, BUT I HAVE NEVER

SEEN HER TURN INTO REE REE

TURNT UP TIMES TEN.

OH, MY GOODNESS.

SHE IS, LIKE, RIDICULOUSLY

TURNT UP.

>> I'M JUST LIKE A SWEET LITTLE

CHURCH LADY.

IT MESSED ME UP.

[laughs]

>> IS THAT IT?

>> THAT'S IT.

>> YOU'RE DONE?

>> I'M DONE.

>> LET ME SEE.

OH, MY GOD, THAT IS SO PRETTY.

>> YEAH.

>> [gasps] OH, MY GOSH.

SEE, BLACK GIRLS AND WHITE INK

DO MIX.

>> GIRL, THAT'S RIGHT.

WE MATCH.

>> NICE.