- Where can I find videos on VH1.com?
- What are the minimum system requirements for playing video clips in VSPOT?
- Do I need special software to run VSPOT?
- How do I install the Windows Media Player?
Q: Where can I find videos on VH1.com?
A: VSPOT is VH1.com's free video channel, containing thousands of music videos, show footage, movie trailers, artist interviews, and much more. You can access VSPOT by clicking the link at the top of all VH1.com pages. You can also find links to videos in VSPOT on your favorite artist, movie, and show pages.
For more information on VSPOT, see the VSPOT FAQ.Q: What are the minimum system requirements for playing video clips in VSPOT?
A: Minimum System Requirements:
- High-speed Internet connection (DSL or cable modem)
- Operating System
- PC: Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Mac: OS X 10.3
- PC: IE6, Firefox (1.5)
- MAC: IE5.2, Safari, Firefox
- Macromedia Flash 8 plug-in
A: No, the only requirement is the Flash 8 browser plug-in which you can download here.Q: How do I install the Windows Media Player?
A: Some content on VH1.com, such as Hear Music First, can only be played using the Windows Media Player. Click here to download the player.