C’mon. You just knew the fractious members of the Police weren?t reuniting so they could merely put a jazz-tinted spin on ?Roxanne? at the Grammys bash last night. There had to be some kind of commerce scheduled for the warmer months. Well, put on the green light: Billboard has announced that Sting will trade the lute for the loot in an extended string of live shows with the trio; the band is slated for a headlining gig at Bonnaroo, and following in the footsteps of Bruce Springsteen, will set up shop in Boston?s Fenway Park. Fans will want to prep by picking up that ?Walking On the Moon? ring-tone here.
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek, Co-Founder And Keyboardist Of The Doors (1939-2013) – | VH1 Tuner
- 10 Unexpectedly Awesome Cover Versions Of Classic Songs | VH1 Tuner
- 100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders of the '80s | VH1 Tuner
- The Top 5 Performances From The Billboard Music Awards (Including Miguel’s Fierce Leg Drop That Almo
- Hangout Hotties Chrissy Teigen + Katherine Webb Brave The Mega Drop – | VH1 Tuner