C’mon. You just knew the fractious members of the Police weren?t reuniting so they could merely put a jazz-tinted spin on ?Roxanne? at the Grammys bash last night. There had to be some kind of commerce scheduled for the warmer months. Well, put on the green light: Billboard has announced that Sting will trade the lute for the loot in an extended string of live shows with the trio; the band is slated for a headlining gig at Bonnaroo, and following in the footsteps of Bruce Springsteen, will set up shop in Boston?s Fenway Park. Fans will want to prep by picking up that ?Walking On the Moon? ring-tone here.
- The 25 Craziest Bras In Music History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Girl-On-Girl Kisses In Pop Music: Sexy Or Just For Show? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 20 Awesome Unreleased Beatles Recordings We Want Issued | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 6
- The Most Suggestive Poses From Miley Cyrus' Bangerz Tour | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 100 Greatest Songs Of the '90s | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music