C’mon. You just knew the fractious members of the Police weren?t reuniting so they could merely put a jazz-tinted spin on ?Roxanne? at the Grammys bash last night. There had to be some kind of commerce scheduled for the warmer months. Well, put on the green light: Billboard has announced that Sting will trade the lute for the loot in an extended string of live shows with the trio; the band is slated for a headlining gig at Bonnaroo, and following in the footsteps of Bruce Springsteen, will set up shop in Boston?s Fenway Park. Fans will want to prep by picking up that ?Walking On the Moon? ring-tone here.
- Nicki Minaj's 31 Sexiest Selfies | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Greatest Twerking Moments Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The 5 Most Impactful Anti-Apartheid Songs | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Mu
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 5