Blues Traveler frontman John Popper (shown left in a mugshot from a previous arrest) was arrested Wednesday in Washington after his SUV was pulled over for speeding at 111 mph and a cache of weapons was found in "hidden compartments" by some harmonica-loving police dogs. In addition to nine handguns, four rifles, a tazer, a switchblade and night-vision goggles, a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphenalia were found in the car. Popper, who was riding shotgun at the time of the arrest, has made no secret of his gun advocacy and is an avid collector of weaponry, with guns, swords and knives in his collection.
- Get Tickets To Attend A Live Taping Of That Metal Show This Season! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Musi
- The Best (And Worst!) Pop Star Hair Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Rihanna Rocks See-Through Top In Chilly New York City | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Lady Gaga + Christina Aguilera Grope + Sing 'Do What U Want' | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Twerk Anthems Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music