Blues Traveler frontman John Popper (shown left in a mugshot from a previous arrest) was arrested Wednesday in Washington after his SUV was pulled over for speeding at 111 mph and a cache of weapons was found in "hidden compartments" by some harmonica-loving police dogs. In addition to nine handguns, four rifles, a tazer, a switchblade and night-vision goggles, a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphenalia were found in the car. Popper, who was riding shotgun at the time of the arrest, has made no secret of his gun advocacy and is an avid collector of weaponry, with guns, swords and knives in his collection.
- Dirty Things You Never Noticed In Classic Album Covers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Interview With Metallica's Robert Trujillo | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 12 Artists Who Died During A Performance | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Miley Cyrus' Onstage Antics Get Crazier | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 12 Greatest Hidden Tracks In Music | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music