In what might be seen as the ruler reaching out to his disciples, Usher‘s name has recently surfaced in connection with a couple of R&B’s young guns. First, he popped up on a remix of Omarion‘s "Icebox," a version that uses the same beats as the original but has new verses by O and Ush (you can listen to the remix here). Now, SOHH.com is reporting that Usher "got at" Ne-Yo to collaborate on a new single, which should be out this spring. Whether Usher genuinely respects the new blood as artists or simply wants to keep them at arm’s length remains to be seen. But regardless of where this goes, collaboration beats beef any day.
- The Best (And Worst!) Pop Star Hair Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Rihanna Rocks See-Through Top In Chilly New York City | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Stairway to Tinseltown: Led Zeppelin’s Greatest Movie Moments | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- VH1′s Top 40 Videos Of 2013 [Complete List] | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music