With the release of his "Greatest Hits" CD, Biggie Smalls has topped the charts for the second time since his untimely death 10 years ago. To commemorate the legend’s passing, HipHopDX.com caught up with Biggie’s 13-year-old daughter, T’yanna Dream Wallace. In the interview, the teenage "Dream" explains what it’s like being the daughter of a true giant, her younger brother’s MC skills, and what she thinks about her father’s still-unsolved murder.
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +
- 10 Awesome Hits Produced By Stevie J | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 10
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 10 Coldest Band Dismissals Ever | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- A Guide To The Best Singles Released By Television Actors | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music