With the release of his "Greatest Hits" CD, Biggie Smalls has topped the charts for the second time since his untimely death 10 years ago. To commemorate the legend’s passing, HipHopDX.com caught up with Biggie’s 13-year-old daughter, T’yanna Dream Wallace. In the interview, the teenage "Dream" explains what it’s like being the daughter of a true giant, her younger brother’s MC skills, and what she thinks about her father’s still-unsolved murder.
- Get Tickets To Attend A Live Taping Of That Metal Show This Season! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Musi
- Rihanna Rocks See-Through Top In Chilly New York City | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- SoundScanner: Beyonce Turns The Lights Out On The Competition (XO!), Setting Sales Records On The Wa
- Bands You Need To See Live Before You Die | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Name Remains So Lame: 10 Metal Bands With Non-Metal Monikers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music -