Victoria, British Columbia, Nelly Furtado‘s hometown, has given the promicuous girl her own day. Sounds just like Jennifer Hudson, doesn?t it? (Actually, sounds more like basketball star Steve Nash – the Victoria-raised Phoenix Suns MVP was similarly honored last year.) Nelly will be present at today’s ceremony, and then, later tonight, will kick off a nine-date Canadian tour. At the celebration, meanwhile, a troupe of high-schoolers from the singer’s alma mater will dance a choreographed routine to her music. Later, everyone will wear pigtails, fly like a bird, eat granola bars, and get funky with Timbaland beats. Just kidding about that last part. Tells us how would YOU would celebrate Nelly Day.
- The Musical Stylings Of Fred Armisen | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 2
- 15 Famous Songs With Alleged Backward Satanic Messages | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Mick Mars Of Motley Crue Makes His That Metal Show Debut This Saturday! | Music News + Gossip | VH1
- Nicki Minaj Goes Makeup-Free For Sexy Shower Selfies | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music