Enviably pelted woodland creatures, PETA and Diddy’s babymama — J. Lo can now add Spanish-language record company Ritmo Latin to her list of sworn enemies. Ritmo has announced that its 50 stores in the New York area are boycotting Lopez’s latest, the Spanish-language Como Ama Una Mujer. Jenny from the Block recently returned to her Bronx hood to promote it offering select fans the opportunity to meet her at FYE. The fact that Lopez chose an "Anglo" store at which to promote her record enraged Ritmo President David Massry. "This is a Spanish-language CD, and if she wants to discriminate against the Latin community, then we will not sell her product," said Massry.
- The Most Shocking Murders In Rock History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Looks That Kill: Nikki Sixx Of Motley Crue’s Most Outrageous Rock Star Fashions | Music News + Gossi
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 13 Incredible Moments From Beyonce’s Mrs. Carter Show World Tour | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music