Enviably pelted woodland creatures, PETA and Diddy’s babymama — J. Lo can now add Spanish-language record company Ritmo Latin to her list of sworn enemies. Ritmo has announced that its 50 stores in the New York area are boycotting Lopez’s latest, the Spanish-language Como Ama Una Mujer. Jenny from the Block recently returned to her Bronx hood to promote it offering select fans the opportunity to meet her at FYE. The fact that Lopez chose an "Anglo" store at which to promote her record enraged Ritmo President David Massry. "This is a Spanish-language CD, and if she wants to discriminate against the Latin community, then we will not sell her product," said Massry.
- Fall Out Boy Performs One-Minute Long Version Of "Young Volcanoes" | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Miley Cyrus' Onstage Antics Get Crazier | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Music Legends Rumored To Have Gotten Plastic Surgery | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Pop Music Prodigies Who Make Us Feel Like Old Failures | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music