Enviably pelted woodland creatures, PETA and Diddy’s babymama — J. Lo can now add Spanish-language record company Ritmo Latin to her list of sworn enemies. Ritmo has announced that its 50 stores in the New York area are boycotting Lopez’s latest, the Spanish-language Como Ama Una Mujer. Jenny from the Block recently returned to her Bronx hood to promote it offering select fans the opportunity to meet her at FYE. The fact that Lopez chose an "Anglo" store at which to promote her record enraged Ritmo President David Massry. "This is a Spanish-language CD, and if she wants to discriminate against the Latin community, then we will not sell her product," said Massry.
- Guy Pumping His Gas Belts Out Unbelievable Version Of “Livin’ On A Prayer” – | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest R&B Songs Of The '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner
- Chrissy Teigen + Vinny Guadagnino Battle For Selfie Superiority At Hangout – | VH1 Tuner
- Chrissy Teigen Dives Into Macklemore Crowd At Hangout And It’s F***ing Awesome – | VH1 Tuner