Justin Timberlake?s mad as hell and he?s not going to take it anymore. The fair-haired golden child of the pop charts told Details that he despises the tabloids. Quoth Mr. SexyBack, ?They create soap operas out of people?s lives. [Britney and I] had our thing, and it?s over. They edit that stuff like MTV edits reality shows. It?s a spin game, and I choose not to take part in it.? While we applaud Justin?s attempts to keep his private life private, we?re also forced to wonder how that?s going to work in America?s new yellow-journalism culture. Would you want your pop stars respectable? And if so, what would happen to US Weekly?
- The 10 Raunchiest Lyrics On Beyonce's New Surprise Album | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Rihanna's Most Controversial Tweets And Instagrams Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- The Year In Miley | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 2