Justin Timberlake?s mad as hell and he?s not going to take it anymore. The fair-haired golden child of the pop charts told Details that he despises the tabloids. Quoth Mr. SexyBack, ?They create soap operas out of people?s lives. [Britney and I] had our thing, and it?s over. They edit that stuff like MTV edits reality shows. It?s a spin game, and I choose not to take part in it.? While we applaud Justin?s attempts to keep his private life private, we?re also forced to wonder how that?s going to work in America?s new yellow-journalism culture. Would you want your pop stars respectable? And if so, what would happen to US Weekly?
- Nicki Minaj Goes Makeup-Free For Sexy Shower Selfies | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Drama Heats Up In Michael Jackson Paternity Case | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 15 Famous Songs With Alleged Backward Satanic Messages | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Famous Rock Stars Who We Can't Believe Are Grandparents | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 100 Greatest Songs Of the '90s | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music