Radar points to an interesting – if also confusing – Fox News segment about the Eighth Annual Most Foolish American poll, which this year was won by Britney Spears in a landslide. (The winner of the previous four polls? Michael Jackson.) In the Fox segment, however, something?s gone wrong: Britney?s listed at capturing 33% of the vote, while President Bush held onto 40%. Clearly something?s up here, and it?s not just foreign policy or an aversion to underpants. We want to know what you think: Does Bush beat Britney for brainlessness? And will someone at that Fox affiliate been asked to go ?hunting? with Dick Cheney?
- 15 Unlikely Metal Covers You Wouldn’t Expect To Rock (But Totally Do)! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 M
- The 100 Greatest Songs Of the '90s | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 98
- The 15 Sexiest Music Videos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Girl-On-Girl Kisses In Pop Music: Sexy Or Just For Show? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music