Got plans for the end of January ’08? Now you do: Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil is partnering with Carnival to whisk you (and hundreds of other die-hard Cruesters) away on a four-day cruise through the Florida Keys and Mexico. Included in your fare is accomodation, all meals, an "up-close-and-personal" concert by Vince, as well as "wet and wild shore excursions in Key West and Cozumel and [a] no-limit Texas Hold’Em charity poker tournament" where you can hopefully recoup the $479-$1699 you spent to get there.
- Fall Out Boy Performs One-Minute Long Version Of "Young Volcanoes" | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Music Legends Rumored To Have Gotten Plastic Surgery | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Robin Thicke And Alan Thicke: Photos Through The Years | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +