Got plans for the end of January ’08? Now you do: Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil is partnering with Carnival to whisk you (and hundreds of other die-hard Cruesters) away on a four-day cruise through the Florida Keys and Mexico. Included in your fare is accomodation, all meals, an "up-close-and-personal" concert by Vince, as well as "wet and wild shore excursions in Key West and Cozumel and [a] no-limit Texas Hold’Em charity poker tournament" where you can hopefully recoup the $479-$1699 you spent to get there.
- Dirty Things You Never Noticed In Classic Album Covers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 12 Rock Stars Who Found Jesus | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Taylor Swift's 25 Shortest Short-Shorts Of All Time | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 12 Artists Who Died During A Performance | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Which Artists Had Better Success While In Bands? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music