In an effort to seduce visitors, Cumbria Tourism has released a rap video. Officials who work for the bucolic English countryside decided it would be a good idea to give the area?s image a 2007 overhaul. With that in mind, they made this clip, which features a man dressed in a squirrel suit, rapping ?Daffodils,? also known as ?I Wandered Lonely As a Cloud.? ?Daffodils,? as you might remember from your high school English classes, is a poem by William Wordsworth, the Romantic poet who died in 1850. Wordsworth lived in Cumbria, which helps explain this video. A little. But can anyone explain the squirrel?
- The 10 Best Remixes Of Lana Del Rey | VH1 Tuner
- Guy Pumping His Gas Belts Out Unbelievable Version Of “Livin’ On A Prayer” – | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner
- 14 Year-Old Girl’s Shredding Of “Eruption” Would Make Eddie Van Halen Proud – | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest R&B Songs Of The '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner