In her latest communication from Ironyville, Courtney Love has confessed that she has kicked her addiction to "perfection." In a typo-ridden, 1,000 word blog post on the discussion board of her site Moonwashedrose (short for the typically verbose Love) the singer — who obviously hasn’t kicked her addiction to attention or plastic surgery — discusses her recent weight loss and the criticism she’s received. She also shared with Spinner.com, in her rambling Courtney-speak, the significance of her upcoming album’s title, Nobody’s Daughter. "I’m not pouting. I’m not playing anything up. I don’t have parents that I acknowledge. I’m nobody’s daughter. I’m nobody’s wife. I’m nobody’s bitch. I’m nobody’s daughter. I’m nobody’s widow. I’m somebody’s mother. Other than that, I don’t identify with these other female roles I’m supposed to have."
- Girl-On-Girl Kisses In Pop Music: Sexy Or Just For Show? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- A Complete History Of Stripper Poles In Music Videos | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 4
- James Brown Biopic Trailer | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Class Of 1984: 30 Classic Heavy Metal Albums That Are Turning 30 This Year! | Music News + Gossip |
- The 15 Sexiest Music Videos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music