The American Idol kids have been coached by country queens, Latin divas, and hollaback superstars. But tomorrow night’s program is going to find out what kind of prayer they’re living on. Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora are the mentors this week, so expect some rock anthems to come spilling out of the tube. Which contestant is best suited for the snarl and swagger it takes to make a dent? Chris? Phil? Got any ideas about which classic tunes they should ressurect under the trained eye of the Jersey boys? Will they give classic rock a bad name?
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 3
- Mick Mars Of Motley Crue Makes His That Metal Show Debut This Saturday! | Music News + Gossip | VH1
- The Musical Stylings Of Fred Armisen | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Drama Heats Up In Michael Jackson Paternity Case | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music