The American Idol kids have been coached by country queens, Latin divas, and hollaback superstars. But tomorrow night’s program is going to find out what kind of prayer they’re living on. Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora are the mentors this week, so expect some rock anthems to come spilling out of the tube. Which contestant is best suited for the snarl and swagger it takes to make a dent? Chris? Phil? Got any ideas about which classic tunes they should ressurect under the trained eye of the Jersey boys? Will they give classic rock a bad name?
- Which Artists Had Better Success While In Bands? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Taylor Swift's 25 Shortest Short-Shorts Of All Time | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Dirty Things You Never Noticed In Classic Album Covers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Interview With Metallica's Robert Trujillo | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Miley Cyrus' Onstage Antics Get Crazier | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music