My Chemical Romance and Muse were forced to cancel their world tour after a violent bout with food poisoning effected several members of the crew and both bands. The tour, which is booked through July and spans three continents, came to a screeching halt after a show at William and Mary College in Virginia left crew members scattered in hospitals "between State College, PA and Columbus, OH." Immune to fears of death and despair, only to be brought low by craft services. This comes on the heels of MCR lead singer Gerard Way announcing he’s "the happiest brother alive" after his brother Mikey decided to temporarily leave the band to spend more time with his wife and "do all of the things a newlywed couple should do." This is the second time Way has taken a break, the first during the recording process of The Black Parade due to severe depression and drug and alcohol problems.
- The 10 Coldest Band Dismissals Ever | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 10 Awesome Hits Produced By Stevie J | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 2
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 5