My Chemical Romance and Muse were forced to cancel their world tour after a violent bout with food poisoning effected several members of the crew and both bands. The tour, which is booked through July and spans three continents, came to a screeching halt after a show at William and Mary College in Virginia left crew members scattered in hospitals "between State College, PA and Columbus, OH." Immune to fears of death and despair, only to be brought low by craft services. This comes on the heels of MCR lead singer Gerard Way announcing he’s "the happiest brother alive" after his brother Mikey decided to temporarily leave the band to spend more time with his wife and "do all of the things a newlywed couple should do." This is the second time Way has taken a break, the first during the recording process of The Black Parade due to severe depression and drug and alcohol problems.
- Rihanna Rocks See-Through Top In Chilly New York City | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Get Tickets To Attend A Live Taping Of That Metal Show This Season! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Musi
- Twerk Anthems Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Lady Gaga + Christina Aguilera Grope + Sing 'Do What U Want' | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music