Grammy fanatics, rejoice! At a press conference earlier today, Motown Svengali Quincy Jones and barefoot soul-slinger Joss Stone were on hand to help announce some news: Grammy Brand clothing. Sure, they discussed some other items commemorating the awards spectacular?s 50th anniversary — like a coffee table book, a new 30,000-square-foot Grammy Museum in L.A., and Aretha Franklin?s philanthropic and musical endeavors — but we were taken with the part about the ?high-end fashion collection? for men and women coming to boutiques this fall. Expect everything from $49 T-shirts to $9,000 black-diamond-studded sunglasses. A portion of the proceeds benefits MusiCares, a non-profit that helps support needy musicians. Would you wear Grammy?
- Miley Cyrus Gets Insane New Lip Tattoo | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Ireland's 10 Greatest Hard Rock And Heavy Metal Bands! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Mick Jagger’s Long-Time Girlfriend, Designer L’Wren Scott, Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide | Music Ne
- '90s Music Videos That Predicted The Future | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +