Former Eurythmics front-lady Annie Lennox is learning about Web 2.0 the hard way — from her daughter. In a scene reminiscent of the teenage wasteland dreamt up by Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science, Lennox?s former London home was basically leveled when her 16-year-old daughter threw a party and news of the event was spread over MySpace. What was supposed to be an intimate gathering of 30 turned into a rager for 200. Description of the damage includes the following: graffiti on the walls, cigarette burns everywhere, vomit on the stairs, urine on the carpets, torn-up floor boards, a flooded kitchen and many destroyed appliances. The total cost of the nightmare is estimated at somewhere in range of $60,000. Think this one will make the kids think twice about throwing a party when their parents are out of town?
- Miley Cyrus' Onstage Antics Get Crazier | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Are Drake + Rihanna Making Their Relationship Official? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +
- Heavy Metal Magazine Characters Who Look Like Real-Life Heavy Metal Musicians | Music News + Gossip
- Nicki Minaj's Sexy Vacation Instagram Pics | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music