Former Eurythmics front-lady Annie Lennox is learning about Web 2.0 the hard way — from her daughter. In a scene reminiscent of the teenage wasteland dreamt up by Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science, Lennox?s former London home was basically leveled when her 16-year-old daughter threw a party and news of the event was spread over MySpace. What was supposed to be an intimate gathering of 30 turned into a rager for 200. Description of the damage includes the following: graffiti on the walls, cigarette burns everywhere, vomit on the stairs, urine on the carpets, torn-up floor boards, a flooded kitchen and many destroyed appliances. The total cost of the nightmare is estimated at somewhere in range of $60,000. Think this one will make the kids think twice about throwing a party when their parents are out of town?
- Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction On GMA, Lets The “S-Word” Fly – | VH1 Tuner
- The 10 Best Remixes Of Lana Del Rey | VH1 Tuner
- The 100 Greatest Songs Of the '90s | VH1 Tuner
- Are Kanye and Kim Cursed? Why Does 'Ye Seem So Down When They're Together? | VH1 Tuner
- VH1′s 100 Sexiest Artists [Complete List] – | VH1 Tuner