Looks like if Chinese Democracy won?t come to the people, then the people will come to Chinese Democracy. The long-delayed, much-anticipated, disaster-fraught Guns N’ Roses album — the subject of speculation by everyone from magazines to psychics — has leaked, at least in part. Though these tracks have been available on file-sharing sites for awhile now, they?ve never been kicking around in such clean versions. This makes us suspect that an official release is . . . maybe . . . on its way. Haters can hate as much as they want, but these songs actually sort of rock: ?There Was a Time? and ?The Blues? are epic dirges in the vein of ?November Rain,? while ?I.R.S.? and ?Chinese Democracy? are harder numbers, the former more blues-y, the latter more White Zombie-y. Zombies are very much in fashion right now, so looks like Axl?s right on the money.
- The Most Outrageous Rock Star Tattoos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Go With The Evenflow: Metal’s 10 Biggest Grunge Makeovers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Nicki Minaj's 31 Sexiest Selfies | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- The Greatest Twerking Moments Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music