Even global pop concerts can’t please everyone on the planet, so perhaps it makes sense that Live Aid bigwig Bob Geldof is kvetching a bit over the upcoming Live Earth bash, which is basically using the famed entrepreneur’s template for mult-artist, multi-city shows around a socio-political cause. The former rock singer says he would only organize such an affair if he "could go on stage and announce concrete environmental measures from the American presidential candidates, Congress or major corporations." None of that has happened yet for Al Gore’s July 7 affair. But Live Earth has managed to reunite Spinal Tap, so all can’t be too bad in the world.
- Twerk Anthems Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Live Fast, Die Old: 20 Rock Stars Who Are Still Alive | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Best Songs Of 2013 (According To Your Friendly Neighborhood VH1 Staffers) | Music News + Gossip
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- Lady Gaga + Christina Aguilera Grope + Sing 'Do What U Want' | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music