Even global pop concerts can’t please everyone on the planet, so perhaps it makes sense that Live Aid bigwig Bob Geldof is kvetching a bit over the upcoming Live Earth bash, which is basically using the famed entrepreneur’s template for mult-artist, multi-city shows around a socio-political cause. The former rock singer says he would only organize such an affair if he "could go on stage and announce concrete environmental measures from the American presidential candidates, Congress or major corporations." None of that has happened yet for Al Gore’s July 7 affair. But Live Earth has managed to reunite Spinal Tap, so all can’t be too bad in the world.
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek, Co-Founder And Keyboardist Of The Doors (1939-2013) – | VH1 Tuner
- 10 Unexpectedly Awesome Cover Versions Of Classic Songs | VH1 Tuner
- The Top 5 Performances From The Billboard Music Awards (Including Miguel’s Fierce Leg Drop That Almo
- 100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders of the '80s | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest R&B Songs Of The '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner