In addition to feeling inappropriately about his daughters, pop svengali Joe Simpson has professed his love for Jessica‘s new man, John Mayer. "I want her to be happy. I’m always a fan of his. I love him; he’s got great music," Simpson told People. Explaining the secret to what makes their relationship work, Simpson cites the lack of competition: "He’s a guitarist; that’s his thing. Jessica is a singer. She doesn’t play guitar, so there’s no competition." In other Simpson sib news, Ashlee‘s going into the studio with ubiquitous producer Timbaland, the other guy from the Neptunes who’s not Pharell, Chad Hugo, and John Legend. Ash is going for a more "soulful" sound on this album, so that means no power-pop proclaiming she "didn’t steal your boyfriend." Cryptically, though, Ash predicts, "I’ll probably have my heart broken and then end up with one of those kinds of songs on there." Is there trouble in paradise with Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz?
- Class Of 1984: 30 Classic Heavy Metal Albums That Are Turning 30 This Year! | Music News + Gossip |
- What Happened To Our Favorite Forgotten Boy Band Crushes? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Hot Video Make Fans Think They're Back Together | Music News + Goss
- Fall Out Boy Performs One-Minute Long Version Of "Young Volcanoes" | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- New Jersey Metalhead Photobombs Local News Reporter During A Snowstorm | Music News + Gossip | VH1 M