Amy Lee‘s back from her honeymoon, and she’s pissed. Writing on her band’s official message board, Evanescence‘s lead singer is finally discussing the departure of her former bandmates. After two weeks away, Lee says she returned home to find "I was unable to defend myself for a week and was taken advantage of quite a bit." Lee then shares with her fans her version of Rocky Gray and John LeCompte‘s departure, claiming they were "miserable" and planning to leave, and that she simply relieved them of their duties a little sooner than they’d anticipated. "I treated both John and Rocky with nothing but kindness and respect, and I got nothing but jealousy and resentment in return…I love this band too much to see it driven into the ground." This is not the first time the band’s had some personnel issues. In 2003 LeCompt took over after co-founder Ben Moody suddenly quit, due to a rift with Lee.
- 10 Guys Who Left Bands Just Before They Made It Big | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Class Of 1984: 30 Classic Heavy Metal Albums That Are Turning 30 This Year! | Music News + Gossip |
- Fall Out Boy Performs One-Minute Long Version Of "Young Volcanoes" | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Hot Video Make Fans Think They're Back Together | Music News + Goss
- What Happened To Our Favorite Forgotten Boy Band Crushes? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music