Akon thinks he’s above the law. The Senegalese-American was excoriated in the press for tossing a fan off the stage at an upstate New York show last Sunday. Since video of the incident hit YouTube, there have been several other significant developements. First, when Akon threw the 15-year-old into the crowd, he hit a 26-year-old woman named Abby Rosa. She suffered a concussion and wants Akon to make a public apology. Second, the 15-year-old whom Akon threw has been identified by police because his mother called the cops. How embarrassing. Third, Akon’s lawyer, Ben Brafman (formerly counsel for Diddy and Michael Jackson), released a statement to the press in which he declared that Akon did nothing wrong. What do you think? Should Akon have picked on someone his own size?
- Top 20 Hottest Rock Star Daughters | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- A Complete History Of Stripper Poles In Music Videos | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Are Drake + Rihanna Making Their Relationship Official? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Nicki Minaj's Sexy Vacation Instagram Pics | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +