Speaking to New York City weekly Time Out, British ragamuffin and sometime tour-canceller Lily Allen explained she has an addictive personality. She was a woman on the verge there for a while, but now she seems to have put things in perspective. Allen says she hasn’t touched any alcohol since January, and explained to the magazine that she knows the warning signs. "When you walk into your dressing room every night and there are 40 beers there, it?s difficult to not drink them all, you know? Like I said, I have a very addictive personality, and alcohol leads to other things. I don?t want to end up hanging over a toilet seat snorting coke when I?m 50." Lily’s smart. And if she’s interested in giving up music to go into counselling, we know a few people who could use her help.
- Rihanna Rocks See-Through Top In Chilly New York City | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Name Remains So Lame: 10 Metal Bands With Non-Metal Monikers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music -
- Lady Gaga + Christina Aguilera Grope + Sing 'Do What U Want' | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Twerk Anthems Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Is Rihanna Beefing With Beyonce Over Surprise Album Drop? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music