In the forthcoming American Legacy, a new book about the sadly deceased JFK Jr., one of the scion’s friends from university told the author about an evening the Kennedy shared with Madonna in 1988. Apparently the two were at a fleabag Chicago hotel for a “secret rendezvous” (that’s how The New York Post puts it, anyway), when they realized they didn’t have protection. No glove, no love. Because both were so famous — and because both were also very much attached to significant others, Madonna to Sean Penn — they couldn’t just go to the Duane Reade and buy a pack of condoms. This was back when famous people knew what shame was. Doesn’t celebrity suck?
- 10 Guys Who Left Bands Just Before They Made It Big | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Class Of 1984: 30 Classic Heavy Metal Albums That Are Turning 30 This Year! | Music News + Gossip |
- What Happened To Our Favorite Forgotten Boy Band Crushes? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 20 Highest Earners In Music | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- What Are The Top 5 Motley Crue Songs Of All Time? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music