Courtney Love isn’t an equal opportunity employer. Turns out if you resemble her deceased husband Kurt Cobain, you have a good chance at being in her new band. In a blog post on her website, Courtney admitted to hiring on a touring guitarist solely based on looks: "I’ll admit it, I really hired him because he looks like Kurt…He didn’t kill me, but he swore if I gave him a week he’d learn everything. He’s blonde and soooooooo beautiful and his guitar playing is great." Love’s keeping tight-lipped about her long overdue return, but did allude to a secret show in London on her 43rd birthday, as well as shows later this summer in L.A.
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +
- Pop Divas Wearing Sand As A Swimsuit | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Mick Mars Of Motley Crue Makes His That Metal Show Debut This Saturday! | Music News + Gossip | VH1
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 4
- Guess The Heavy Metal Crotch: Do You Know Which Rock Gods These Loins Belong To? | Music News + Goss