Courtney Love isn’t an equal opportunity employer. Turns out if you resemble her deceased husband Kurt Cobain, you have a good chance at being in her new band. In a blog post on her website, Courtney admitted to hiring on a touring guitarist solely based on looks: "I’ll admit it, I really hired him because he looks like Kurt…He didn’t kill me, but he swore if I gave him a week he’d learn everything. He’s blonde and soooooooo beautiful and his guitar playing is great." Love’s keeping tight-lipped about her long overdue return, but did allude to a secret show in London on her 43rd birthday, as well as shows later this summer in L.A.
- Middle-Earth Anthems: 10 Classic Hard Rock Songs That Pay Homage To The Hobbit | Music News + Gossip
- Beyonce By Beyonce: The Essential Guide | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 13 Spooky Numbers To Listen To This Friday The 13th! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music