Fabolous may have the No. 2 selling record in the country, but he still needs his mama. At a record release party for his album From Nothin’ to Somethin’ at Level, Fab’s mom Deborah Jackson took it upon herself to kick groupies out of the club’s VIP area, informing them, "You do not belong here!" The rapper, whose album sold over 158,000 records in its first week, also barged into the club early, with his bodyguards shoving the hostess after she told Fab and co. it’d be a few minutes, according to Page Six.
- Go With The Evenflow: Metal’s 10 Biggest Grunge Makeovers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 15 Talented Artists Gone Too Soon | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Most Outrageous Rock Star Tattoos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Most Shocking Murders In Rock History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne