Ever since the widow Love sold off 25% of Kurt Cobain‘s catalog and licensed his image for use by the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (yes, seriously, such a thing exists), the sadly deceased Nirvana frontman has been popping up in all sorts of places. For example, as pictured here, you can now buy the Kurt Cobain lunchbox, which holds all manner of tasteful suicide sandwiches and needle-drop soups. Kurt has also been memorialized as an action figure and in a key chain that doubles up as a liquor flask, in a move that we suspect was motivated by suits at megacorporations who were wondering if they could get Kurt to kill himself twice. This follows on the heels of Cobain’s image being used in a Doc Marten’s ad, which officially has turned us off British combat boots, like, forever.
- The 15 Most Scandalous Relationships In Music History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Get Tickets To Attend A Live Taping Of That Metal Show This Season! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Musi
- VH1′s Top 40 Videos Of 2013 [Complete List] | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 10 Raunchiest Lyrics On Beyonce's New Surprise Album | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Best Songs Of 2013 (According To Your Friendly Neighborhood VH1 Staffers) | Music News + Gossip