Ever since the widow Love sold off 25% of Kurt Cobain‘s catalog and licensed his image for use by the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (yes, seriously, such a thing exists), the sadly deceased Nirvana frontman has been popping up in all sorts of places. For example, as pictured here, you can now buy the Kurt Cobain lunchbox, which holds all manner of tasteful suicide sandwiches and needle-drop soups. Kurt has also been memorialized as an action figure and in a key chain that doubles up as a liquor flask, in a move that we suspect was motivated by suits at megacorporations who were wondering if they could get Kurt to kill himself twice. This follows on the heels of Cobain’s image being used in a Doc Marten’s ad, which officially has turned us off British combat boots, like, forever.
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +
- 10 Awesome Hits Produced By Stevie J | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 10 Coldest Band Dismissals Ever | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Stars Who Remember The Notorious B.I.G. Through Fashion | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music