Brit "It" couple Pete Doherty and Kate Moss are back with another installment of their intermittent broadcast, playing the same song they did last time (wherein they declare "Sonny and Cher we ain’t." Indeed.), only this time dressed in military uniforms. The song’s actually pretty catchy, except for Kate laying on the expletives. In other Kate n’ Pete news, Pete "Never Met a Needle He Didn’t Like" Doherty will release his junkie diaries in the form of "Book of Albion," featuring the following prediction for the pair’s nuptials: "Smack and needle-free we shall marry in the summer and I become 10 times happier than any given smackhead. Huzzah!" The book will also include a love note from Kate: "You have touched my heart and soul you little f**ker . . . You make me high my sweet. My skin shivers and longs to be held by you." Hate to see what she puts in her kid’s lunchbox.
- 100 Greatest Songs of '00s | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 12 Greatest Hidden Tracks In Music | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Most Shocking Murders In Rock History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Dude Shreds While Karate-Chopping Flaming Cinder-Blocks | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 12 Artists Who Died During A Performance | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music