Brit "It" couple Pete Doherty and Kate Moss are back with another installment of their intermittent broadcast, playing the same song they did last time (wherein they declare "Sonny and Cher we ain’t." Indeed.), only this time dressed in military uniforms. The song’s actually pretty catchy, except for Kate laying on the expletives. In other Kate n’ Pete news, Pete "Never Met a Needle He Didn’t Like" Doherty will release his junkie diaries in the form of "Book of Albion," featuring the following prediction for the pair’s nuptials: "Smack and needle-free we shall marry in the summer and I become 10 times happier than any given smackhead. Huzzah!" The book will also include a love note from Kate: "You have touched my heart and soul you little f**ker . . . You make me high my sweet. My skin shivers and longs to be held by you." Hate to see what she puts in her kid’s lunchbox.
- 15 Famous Songs With Alleged Backward Satanic Messages | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Girl-On-Girl Kisses In Pop Music: Sexy Or Just For Show? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 35 Musicians Who've Done Significant Jail Time | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- James Brown Biopic Trailer | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Rappers Turned Actors Breakout Roles | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music