Brit "It" couple Pete Doherty and Kate Moss are back with another installment of their intermittent broadcast, playing the same song they did last time (wherein they declare "Sonny and Cher we ain’t." Indeed.), only this time dressed in military uniforms. The song’s actually pretty catchy, except for Kate laying on the expletives. In other Kate n’ Pete news, Pete "Never Met a Needle He Didn’t Like" Doherty will release his junkie diaries in the form of "Book of Albion," featuring the following prediction for the pair’s nuptials: "Smack and needle-free we shall marry in the summer and I become 10 times happier than any given smackhead. Huzzah!" The book will also include a love note from Kate: "You have touched my heart and soul you little f**ker . . . You make me high my sweet. My skin shivers and longs to be held by you." Hate to see what she puts in her kid’s lunchbox.
- Lorde Bikini Photos, Lorde Wearing A Bikini | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- When Rockers Attack: On Stage Fights + Band Beatdowns Caught On Film! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Mu
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 5
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- A Guide To Taylor Swift's Many "Best" Friends | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music