Beyonce may have been a big winner at last night’s BET Awards, but she certainly wasn’t winning any fashion awards. Jay’s lady took home awards for best female R&B artist and for her "Irreplaceable" video, but looked positively robotic while performing her new song "Get Me Bodied." According to JustJared.com, Bey stripped off her kevlar-like padding to reveal "$100,000 gold Balenciaga leggings and a matching bra top," in some Tron-like homage to a sexified C-3PO. And Beyonce’s on-stage get-ups aren’t the only thing coming under fire — singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright blasted Beyonce in this month’s issue of Spin Magazine, calling her songs "formulaic" and "mesmerising in the basest way." He then went on to say, "I’m really sick of Beyonce."
- The 15 Most Scandalous Relationships In Music History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 10 Raunchiest Lyrics On Beyonce's New Surprise Album | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Rihanna's Most Controversial Tweets And Instagrams Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Twerk Anthems Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 100 Greatest Songs of '00s | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 7