Beyonce may have been a big winner at last night’s BET Awards, but she certainly wasn’t winning any fashion awards. Jay’s lady took home awards for best female R&B artist and for her "Irreplaceable" video, but looked positively robotic while performing her new song "Get Me Bodied." According to JustJared.com, Bey stripped off her kevlar-like padding to reveal "$100,000 gold Balenciaga leggings and a matching bra top," in some Tron-like homage to a sexified C-3PO. And Beyonce’s on-stage get-ups aren’t the only thing coming under fire — singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright blasted Beyonce in this month’s issue of Spin Magazine, calling her songs "formulaic" and "mesmerising in the basest way." He then went on to say, "I’m really sick of Beyonce."
- Talk Of The Town: What People Are Saying About Kelly Rowland’s Talk A Good Game? – | VH1 Tuner
- The 100 Greatest Songs Of the '90s | VH1 Tuner
- 100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders of the '80s | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner
- 20 More Songs You Didn't Know Were Covers | VH1 Tuner