You’re officially having a bad month when there are two people who say you smoked ‘em for songwriting credits. That’s what’s happening with Avril Lavigne these days. Dudes from the 70s power-pop outfit the Rubinoos are suing the sk8ter grrl, saying her "Girlfriend" is a bit too close to their "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend." (Listen and decide.) This comes on the heels of singer Chantal Kreviazuk claiming that Lady Lavigne, the self-proclaimed "motherf*cking princess," ripped off one of her song ideas, too. Play nice, A, play nice.
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner
- Jessie J Joins These 15 Famous Women Who Shaved Their Heads | VH1 Tuner
- Beyonce Baby Bump Watch: BEYONCE IS PREGNANT!!!!! – | VH1 Tuner
- The 10 Weirdest, Wackiest and Most Weirdly Good Songs From Eurovision 2013 – | VH1 Tuner
- Busta Rhymes Joins The “Twerk It” Movement With Album’s Lead Single – | VH1 Tuner