In the latest screen-to-stage move, ’80s cult fave Desperately Seeking Susan is being turned into a West End Musical. Downtown icon Debbie Harry of Blondie fame has penned one new song for the play, “Moment of Truth,” and the score will include Blonide hits “Tide Is High,” “Heart of Glass” and “One Way Or Another.” The film, which epitomized New York’s East Village culture at the time, was Madonna‘s acting debut and remains one of her only tolerable film performances. The play opens October 12th at London’s Novello Theater.
- Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction On GMA, Lets The “S-Word” Fly – | VH1 Tuner
- The 10 Best Remixes Of Lana Del Rey | VH1 Tuner
- Are Kanye and Kim Cursed? Why Does 'Ye Seem So Down When They're Together? | VH1 Tuner
- The 100 Greatest Songs Of the '90s | VH1 Tuner
- VH1′s 100 Sexiest Artists [Complete List] – | VH1 Tuner