In the latest screen-to-stage move, ’80s cult fave Desperately Seeking Susan is being turned into a West End Musical. Downtown icon Debbie Harry of Blondie fame has penned one new song for the play, “Moment of Truth,” and the score will include Blonide hits “Tide Is High,” “Heart of Glass” and “One Way Or Another.” The film, which epitomized New York’s East Village culture at the time, was Madonna‘s acting debut and remains one of her only tolerable film performances. The play opens October 12th at London’s Novello Theater.
- Nicki Minaj's 31 Sexiest Selfies | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- One Direction Lights Up The SNL Stage | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- VH1 You Oughta Know Artists Score An Impressive 17 Grammy Nominations | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Mu
- Miley Cyrus Twerked On Santa Claus Last Night | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music