After months of relative silence on her relationship with the man she refers to simply as "Manson," Evan Rachel Wood has finally revealed what caused the two to come together, ignore current relationships, multi-decade age differences and the court of public opinion: Eyeliner. While some women cite such fickle requirements as desiring their men to be gainfully employed or disease free, Wood explains in the August issue of British Elle that her men bring the kohl. "If you’ve ever dated me, then you would have ended up wearing eyeliner at some point. All my boyfriends have." Wood goes on to call Manson "crazy," the highest compliment the starlet could pay, and contrary to her being made into a doppelganger of Manson’s ex-wife Dita Von Teese, insists that she’s "finding herself."
- The 25 Craziest Bras In Music History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Most Suggestive Poses From Miley Cyrus' Bangerz Tour | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 15 Sexiest Music Videos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 7
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 3
- That Metal Gear: Mick Mars – From The Mousketeers To Motley Crue! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music