If this was 1988, this would be the biggest news story ever: Former Smiths frontman Morrissey (and vehement vegetarian) slammed fur-loving pop star Madonna, claiming Madge adopted her son, two-year-old orphan David Banda, in order to make a jacket out of him. ?I wouldn?t be surprised if she [Madonna] made that African boy into a coat and wore him…for 15 minutes, and then threw it away,? said the famously dyspeptic singer. In the past, Moz has gone after his own band, George Michael and David Bowie, as well as mope rock king Robert Smith. Smith famously committed to eating meat, simply because Morrissey doesn’t. Way to gather support, Moz.
- The Most Outrageous Rock Star Tattoos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Nicki Minaj's 31 Sexiest Selfies | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 15 Talented Artists Gone Too Soon | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Go With The Evenflow: Metal’s 10 Biggest Grunge Makeovers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Greatest Twerking Moments Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music