Are you unemployed? Looking to try a new line of work? Are you "the best"? Then you just might be Diddy‘s new assistant. The man of many monikers is in search of a new assistant, and all you have to do is upload a three-minute video to the Internet to apply. Though Diddy’s call to apply has a home-made, late-night, north-Jersey-furniture-showroom-commercial feel to it, one has to imagine that the man has money to spend, but there’s no word on compensation. And while you may not have a 401K, chances are you stand to gain a cast-off nickname and all the Sean John clothing you can wear out of the office. Check out some of the applicants here.
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- Rihanna's Most Controversial Tweets And Instagrams Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 100 Greatest Songs Of the '90s | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 29
- 25 Coolest Rock Star Shoes Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- When Rockers Attack: On Stage Fights + Band Beatdowns Caught On Film! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Mu