Are you unemployed? Looking to try a new line of work? Are you "the best"? Then you just might be Diddy‘s new assistant. The man of many monikers is in search of a new assistant, and all you have to do is upload a three-minute video to the Internet to apply. Though Diddy’s call to apply has a home-made, late-night, north-Jersey-furniture-showroom-commercial feel to it, one has to imagine that the man has money to spend, but there’s no word on compensation. And while you may not have a 401K, chances are you stand to gain a cast-off nickname and all the Sean John clothing you can wear out of the office. Check out some of the applicants here.
- The 10 Best Remixes Of Lana Del Rey | VH1 Tuner
- Good And Bad News For Kelly Rowland Fans | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner
- 14 Year-Old Girl’s Shredding Of “Eruption” Would Make Eddie Van Halen Proud – | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest R&B Songs Of The '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner