For the last couple of days, we’ve been having some good laffs at the way the jailbirds of a certain Phillipines detention center have spent their time recreating Jacko and company’s 1983 video opus. John Landis spent $800K making his dance troupe and camera operators get everything coordinated. Methinks that it wasn’t quite so expensive for the orange-clad scalawags who populate the prison.
- Looks That Kill: Nikki Sixx Of Motley Crue’s Most Outrageous Rock Star Fashions | Music News + Gossi
- The Most Scandalously Revealing Stagewear Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Most Shocking Murders In Rock History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- 13 Incredible Moments From Beyonce’s Mrs. Carter Show World Tour | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music