For the last couple of days, we’ve been having some good laffs at the way the jailbirds of a certain Phillipines detention center have spent their time recreating Jacko and company’s 1983 video opus. John Landis spent $800K making his dance troupe and camera operators get everything coordinated. Methinks that it wasn’t quite so expensive for the orange-clad scalawags who populate the prison.
- Heavy Metal Magazine Characters Who Look Like Real-Life Heavy Metal Musicians | Music News + Gossip
- New York’s Hardest: Who Are The Big Apple’s 20 Greatest Hard Rock & Heavy Metal Bands? | Music News
- A Complete Guide To Miley Cyrus' Onstage PDAs | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Are Drake + Rihanna Making Their Relationship Official? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- First Dibs: Why Is Demi Lovato Beefing With Lady Gaga? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music