The more reserved half of OutKast put his money where his mouth is, defending his wife against sticky-fingered denim lovers. Translation? Big Boi‘s wife owns a boutique in Atlanta called P. Valentine, and, according to AllHipHop,?over the weekend a certain party (or parties) stole all of their jeans. So the eminently likable rap star went on a radio station and?offered $50,000 to the person who calls the store and lets him know who perpetrated the crime.?Apparently, he also told the Atlanta Journal Constitution, ?I?ve got to see about this personally. You don?t even have to call the police folk. Just call me . . . ?I?ll get this handled.? Speaking of bounties, is $50,000 a lot or a little these days? Anyone know? Our subscriptions to?Guns & Ammo and Don Diva have lapsed.
- The 10 Raunchiest Lyrics On Beyonce's New Surprise Album | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- MUSIC SEEN: Spend The Day With Backstreet Boys In NYC (PHOTOS) | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Year In Miley | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Get Tickets To Attend A Live Taping Of That Metal Show This Season! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Musi