Operating under the somewhat logical premise that “funk will get you laid,” Seth Rogan‘s story for the upcoming Superbad is teeming with some deep-ass grooves. Funk kingpins Bootsy Collins and Clyde Stubblefield connect with some of their old pals from James Brown‘s band to create the movie’s dirty-minded mood. Here’s a glimpse at what went down the in studio. Jump back and kiss your bad self if you start to feel it. You going to see this movie?
- That Metal Gear: Richie Kotzen | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 12 Artists Who Died During A Performance | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 12 Greatest Hidden Tracks In Music | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 4
- Miley Cyrus' Onstage Antics Get Crazier | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Alan Thicke Responds To Billy Ray Cyrus' Request For A Duet | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music