Operating under the somewhat logical premise that “funk will get you laid,” Seth Rogan‘s story for the upcoming Superbad is teeming with some deep-ass grooves. Funk kingpins Bootsy Collins and Clyde Stubblefield connect with some of their old pals from James Brown‘s band to create the movie’s dirty-minded mood. Here’s a glimpse at what went down the in studio. Jump back and kiss your bad self if you start to feel it. You going to see this movie?
- 15 Famous Songs With Alleged Backward Satanic Messages | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Girl-On-Girl Kisses In Pop Music: Sexy Or Just For Show? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Top 20 Hottest Rock Star Daughters | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Rappers Turned Actors Breakout Roles | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 35 Musicians Who've Done Significant Jail Time | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music