Rap’s third wealthiest entrepreneur (according to Forbes, anyway) threw his annual White Party in the Hamptons last weekend. That’s the sort of shindig that’s attended by anyone who’s anyone — and can wrangle an invitation. Diddy‘s guests included stars of music, screen and design, including Mariah Carey, Brian Michael Cox, Lil’ Kim, Donna Karan and, of course, Diddy’s brood. Meet the next generation of moguls in our gallery below. For all your celebrity-party-pics needs, check out VH1′s Red Hot Red Carpet.
- The Best (And Worst!) Pop Star Hair Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- Rihanna Rocks See-Through Top In Chilly New York City | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Classic Rock + Heavy Metal News | VH1