She used to be known as Eve of Destruction, but these days Eve’s in far chipper spirits. The former first lady of the Ruff Ryders is about to release her fourth album, Here I Am, which features Eve actually singing, plus the talents of Adam Levine, Shakira and Swizz Beatz, among many, many others. We can’t wait to see what the paw-printed princess has planned, but judging from “Tambourine” and the video for that song, we’re in for a Technicolor dream-world that’s rainbow colored, sexy and totally toned. Eve’s always been a force to be reckoned with. She’s a musician first, but also has had a fledgling clothing line (Fetish), a UPN sitcom (Eve) and numerous film appearances. She’s had her fair share of scandals, too: There was a sex-tape circulated around the Internet, and earlier this year, she was arrested for a DUI. While she was in prison, Sean Penn came to visit her, which sparked a flurry of rumors about their relationship, none of which appear to be true. What is true is that we can’t wait for Eve’s new album, and that she’s definitely a beauty. Check her out here, and don’t forget to tune in when she hosts the Vibe Awards on Wednesday, November 14. It’s going to be hottt.
- The Most Scandalously Revealing Stagewear Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- The Best Duets From Real-Life Couples | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Most Outrageous Rock Star Tattoos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Beyonce + Bikini + Giraffe - Makeup = Internet Gold | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music