Milla Jovovich is the $24 million dollar woman, or at least she was on Monday, as her latest Resident Evil sequel raked in big bucks at the box-office. This newest extension of the video-game-cum-silver-screen horror show is about Jovovich?s character Alice and a group of remarkably sculpted survivors of the evil Umbrella Corporation?s T-virus. They fight their way through the desert outside Vegas. Zombies are no match for Jovovich, and apparently neither are aliens, vampires or the fashion industry. She?s been in a slew of critically derided action films, but she?s made her fair share of good ones, too (check Wim Wenders? The Million Dollar Hotel for proof). She has also fronted a band, designed clothes with her friend Carmen Hawk, and been one of the world?s foremost super models. Not bad for a little kid from Kiev, right?
- Nicki Minaj Goes Makeup-Free For Sexy Shower Selfies | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Drama Heats Up In Michael Jackson Paternity Case | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Epic Jams: The 20 Longest Songs In Classic Rock History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 15 Famous Songs With Alleged Backward Satanic Messages | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 100 Greatest Songs Of the '90s | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music