Murder wasn’t the case, just carrying a deadly weapon. But the penance has been assigned. Snoop Dogg, one of our heroes in this year’s Hip Hop Honors, will be removing trash and scrubbing toilets on an Orange County clean-up crew. About a year ago, the rap star was busted at an L.A. airport – he had a collapsible baton in his belongings. He plead guilty, and is now about to serve 160 hours of community service. He’s also kicking $10K to the local charity, Right Trak.
- Twerk Anthems Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Christina Aguilera Could Teach Beyonce A Thing Or 10 About Pop Feminism | Music News + Gossip | VH1
- Lady Gaga + Christina Aguilera Grope + Sing 'Do What U Want' | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Best Songs Of 2013 (According To Your Friendly Neighborhood VH1 Staffers) | Music News + Gossip
- Live Fast, Die Old: 20 Rock Stars Who Are Still Alive | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music