American Idol winner Carrie Underwood is the 24-year-old pop-country singer with a mane of blond, blond hair and plenty of attitude. She has the honor of being the fastest-selling debut country artist in the entire history of everything, which should tell you a little something about how much down-home folks appreciate her musical sensibilities and pretty looks. But she’s not just for country and pop fans, either. Because she’s been a vegetarian since she was 13, she was named by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) as the “World’s Sexiest Vegetarian” in 2007. Victoria’s Secret called her this year’s “Sexiest Female Musician.” People magazine named her to their 50 most beautiful list. And her work visiting American troops in Iraq on USO tour has endeared her to practically everyone. What do you think? Sexiest do-gooder alive? Bono and Al Gore aren’t pretty enough for that award.
- Girl-On-Girl Kisses In Pop Music: Sexy Or Just For Show? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Heavy Metal Magazine Characters Who Look Like Real-Life Heavy Metal Musicians | Music News + Gossip
- Are Drake + Rihanna Making Their Relationship Official? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- A Complete Guide To Miley Cyrus' Onstage PDAs | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 4