Happy Thanksgiving folks. As a Turkey Day treat, we’re presenting you with this special report from VH1 News and Red Hot Red Carpet. In it, our peerless reporters get to the bottom of Thanksgiving traditions — celebrity traditions, that is. Want to know how Heidi Klum bastes her bird? Bet you didn’t think Christina Ricci knew how to eat turkey, much less cook one. Diane Sawyer likes to play games at her table. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Jessica Simpson needs a little help with her feast preparation. Common is a big mumbler, so we can’t tell you what his Thanksgiving is all about. But our favorite response is from actress Kerry Washington. When asked about her special cooking skills, she replied, “I make a really good reservation.” Spoken like a true superstar.
- Interview With Metallica's Robert Trujillo | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Dirty Things You Never Noticed In Classic Album Covers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 100 Greatest Songs of '00s | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 39
- 20 Greatest Heavy Metal Instrumentals | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 10
- The 12 Greatest Hidden Tracks In Music | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 4