We decided to get you something special this holiday season. You can’t get it in a store, and you can’t fit it in a box. In fact, the only place you’re going to find it is on VH1 Classic at 9pm tonight. That’s when KISS takes over your television set for 27 hours straight. The costumed rockers are about to drop Kissology: Volume 3 1992-2000, and our KISSmas fest lets you check out some of the DVD’s footage a full week before the disc hits stores. Longtime fans will recall that we covered the band completely at 2006′s Rock Honors. That’s still a good place for newcomers to hang out.
- The 25 Craziest Bras In Music History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Supermodels' Most Embarrassing Attempts At Singing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 100 Greatest Songs Of the '90s | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Heavy Metal Magazine Characters Who Look Like Real-Life Heavy Metal Musicians | Music News + Gossip
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 5