Famous people say the darnedest things, and this year was no exception! We’re honoring the craziest sh*t to come out of their restylane-enhanced mouths this year, and bringing you our fifteen favorite celebrity quotes of 2007.
- “Eat it, lick it, snort it, fuck it!? - Britney Jean Spears, snapping at reporters at her custody hearing.
- I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps?? - Miss Teen South Carolina, answering the greatest pageant question of all time.
- “I was really up for some peace and love that morning. I wasn’t up for being called a c*** and being kicked in the head.? - Druggie rocker Pete Doherty after getting dumped by model girlfriend Kate Moss.
- ?I wasn?t driving, the black kid was.? - Lindsay Lohan, after getting pulled over for her coke-fueled, road ragin’ car chase.
- “There’s a special connection that I thought I had between me and black America. And I used to say, ‘I’m black, too.’ In other words, my whole life I’ve been called a half-breed, a convict, king of the trailer trash, this and that?so when I stood there and said, ‘I kind of know what you feel like, because I’ve been there, too,’ that I felt that I could embrace and like, as brothers?say the word. I now learned I’m not black at all, and I never did it out of hate.” - Dog the Bounty Hunter, defending his use of the ‘N Word’ in a leaked rant.