Another day, another name for Diddy. The artist formerly known as P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, and J. Lo’s boyfriend has decided to go by Sean John, his birth name, for the foreseeable future. ?I have always evolved and taken a different name each time. Right now I want to be Sean John because that?s where I am right now,? said the remix inventor, according to the Daily Star. So what could this mean for the many-monikered rapper? A new album? Another cologne? Sean John might be preparing his new image for his brand new reality television show.
- Go With The Evenflow: Metal’s 10 Biggest Grunge Makeovers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- The Most Outrageous Rock Star Tattoos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 4
- 15 Talented Artists Gone Too Soon | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music