Another day, another name for Diddy. The artist formerly known as P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, and J. Lo’s boyfriend has decided to go by Sean John, his birth name, for the foreseeable future. ?I have always evolved and taken a different name each time. Right now I want to be Sean John because that?s where I am right now,? said the remix inventor, according to the Daily Star. So what could this mean for the many-monikered rapper? A new album? Another cologne? Sean John might be preparing his new image for his brand new reality television show.
- Miley Cyrus' Onstage Antics Get Crazier | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 10 Guys Who Left Bands Just Before They Made It Big | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 10 Coldest Band Dismissals Ever | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Outkast + The Best Band Reunions Ever | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 20 Highest Earners In Music | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music