Will.i.am (of Black Eyed Peas fame) has wrangled a bunch of celebs, including Scarlett Johansson, Nick Cannon and Common, to sing it loud and proud in his new video supporting Barack Obama‘s presidential campaign. The senator’s famous “Yes We Can” speech has been put to music and celebs sing along as video of Obama plays beside them. It’s so pretty and powerful that a nation might find it in its heart to forgive “My Humps.” Stars making appearances in the piece include: Jesse Dylan, Tatyana Ali, John Legend, Herbie Hancock, Kate Walsh, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Aisha Tyler,and Nicole Scherzinger.
- Top 20 Hottest Rock Star Daughters | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Are Drake + Rihanna Making Their Relationship Official? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- A Complete History Of Stripper Poles In Music Videos | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Guess The Guitar God! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Miley Cyrus' Onstage Antics Get Crazier | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music