Will.i.am (of Black Eyed Peas fame) has wrangled a bunch of celebs, including Scarlett Johansson, Nick Cannon and Common, to sing it loud and proud in his new video supporting Barack Obama‘s presidential campaign. The senator’s famous “Yes We Can” speech has been put to music and celebs sing along as video of Obama plays beside them. It’s so pretty and powerful that a nation might find it in its heart to forgive “My Humps.” Stars making appearances in the piece include: Jesse Dylan, Tatyana Ali, John Legend, Herbie Hancock, Kate Walsh, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Aisha Tyler,and Nicole Scherzinger.
- 12 Artists Who Died During A Performance | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 15 Unlikely Metal Covers You Wouldn’t Expect To Rock (But Totally Do)! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 M
- The Stories Behind Numbers In Famous Band Names | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 15 Sexiest Music Videos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Most Explosive Rock Love Triangles | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music